18

We all sit at our usual lunch table chatting with each other. Nathan and I are talking briefly tactics for tonight's game and. And in between our conversation we would explain certain things like what some words mean or things about the team we're playing against. Soon enough the bell starts ringing, and we all get up to go to class.

The rest of the school day goes by fast and when the last bell rings me and Nathan goes to change and meet up with the rest of the team to practice before the game. We get to the football field and start training. We don't go too hard so we have energy left for the game and the rest of the time we go over tactics and strategies, what position we have and so on

(tbh, I have no idea how American football works and I'm slightly starting to regretting my choice of sport but well, heh just go with me on this and ignore all my wrongs..)

Soon the seats started to get crowded. The other team is here now and the game is starting in about 15 minutes. I look around to see if I can see Gabby anywhere, finally I see her, she sees me too, and waves at me, I wave back and give her a smile. I look around a bit more and see Barbra, she however doesn't see me, but I can see that she's looking for me. And I continue to look at all the people, to the far right bottom I see her. I get so happy. There is Scarlett, and I think Rose is with her too, oh and even Lizzie is here.

We lock eyes, and she waves to me and I see her point me out to Lizzie, so she also looks at me and waves too. Little Rose also looks at me and gives me a little wave and I wave back at her. This makes me even more eager to win and show them my best side.

We form a circle as the team goes over the last few things, what 11 players is going to be out at first and our positions. "Ready?" Coach asks, "Ready!" we all scream as we throw our hands in the air.

We get up on the field and get into position, I play runningback, so I get behind our quarterback. The referee blows the whistle and the game starts. "DOWN, SET, HUT" I yell, and the quarterback throws me the ball. I back off, so I don't get tackled down and when I see the quarterback in the front field I throw the ball, he catches it and score our first touchdown. The team cheers and we meet into a group hug.

After the first half is done the team meets up to get some water and talk more tactics. when I'm drinking my water Scarlett Lizzie and Rose comes to me to say hi.

"Hi sweetheart you're doing amazing!" Scarlett says giving me a quick hug. "Yeah It's so fun seeing you play" Lizzie says. Rose is a bit shy and just holds Scarlett's hand. I look down at her and give her a little smile which she immediately returns. "Well gotta get back, but thank you guys for coming it means a lot to me" I say before running off to the team.

The next quarter I'm gonna sit in and than the last 12 minutes I'm going to play again. So I sit down at the bench and watch until it's my turn-out on the field again.

The game is going great and right now our team is leading but not with much. Under the 12 minutes our team scores a few more touchdowns as well as the other team.

The referee blows the whistle again, and we get a short break before the last quarter is. We line up and the whistle blows, "SET; HUT, HUT, HUT" I get the ball and starts looking for our quarterback, so I can throw the ball to him, but I see he's gotten tackled down, so I run through the field in the open spots and scores my third ever touchdown. I jump and cheer as the team comes to hug me. I'm honestly most exited that both Gabby, Scar and Lizzie got to see that.

We line up again and the whistle blows. "SET, HUT" I get the ball and back away to throw the ball to our quarterback, I jump as I throw the ball, but it doesn't help. Some tall guy catches it and I try to block him, but unfortunately it doesn't help and the other team scores a touchdown.