Fifteen

**Make sure you have read the previous chapter. I updated it twice so im not sure if it refreshed or if some of you only received half of the chapter!!**

Ava's POV

So far Harry had nearly opened all of his presents; a new watch, a few shirts and t-shirts and new boots, as well as many other smaller things. I had also opened many of my presents too.

"Okay, you can open the big one now Styles." I laughed, imagining Harry as a child opening his presents.

I watched as a meticulously removed the paper and opened the box inside.

"No way!" He shouted, holding up the guitar. "Aves this is amazing, thank you."

"Is okay, I thought it would be nice and I know you've been wanting to learn." He stand up and gives me a hug.

"Yeah, i'll get Niall to teach me." He laughs. "Just a sec, ill be right back." He plants a kiss on my cheek before disappearing. I remember the letter in the kitchen and decide to read it now.

My feet pad across the carpet and then move over the warm tiles. I bend down and pick up the letter, my fingers brushing over the neatly printed initials. I turn it over, contemplating what it might say. I quickly peel open the envelope, a handwritten letter neatly folded inside.

Harry's POV

I am over the moon with my presents from Ava. I haven't given her her main present yet. Im not sure when this right time is. I reach into the glove compartment of my car, my hands grasping the box. I lock the door before returning into the house, my phone vibrating as is do so.

Francis Blake

Hope you've had a nice day. So far anyway.

Merry Christmas.

PS How did she take the letter?

What letter?

I hate cryptic texts from him. I walk into the house, seeing Ava in the kitchen again.

"Im back. What you got there?" I walk over to the kettle and begin to make us some tea.

"Umm, just a letter, But I dont know whether to read it or not." How did she take the letter

"Do you know who it's from?" I ask quickly, hoping its now from who I think it is.

"No idea."

"I wouldn't bother opening it then." I really need to persuade her. Thanks Blake, always know how to ruin everything.

"Okay. How's the food doing" I chuckle at the sudden change of subject. I open the oven to check. "Fine, should be done when the others get here" I finish the tea and hand Ava her mug. The bold black 'I <3 STYLES' adorning the white china.

"Thanks babe. Oh, there's a few letters on the side over their I forgot to tell you about, from the post." She takes a sip then pushes a strand of hair behind her ear. "Im going to choose a christmassy film to watch."

"I'll miss you" I reply

"Miss you more" She laughs.

I pick up the wad of envelopes. The first one catching my attention.

I tear it open, my eyebrows pulling together as I start reading.

Hello Harry,

We're doing fine by the way. But im sure you're doing better, you have Avangeline and we have a rusty bed and bars on the window. But anyway, just writing to let you know this isn't over. Watch your back Styles. I'd love to see your face when you read this letter, but you can't win them all can you?