Chapter One

(*Anubis sneaks into the hotel room wearing a clean diaper while clutching his talking Tinky Winky classic Teletubbies plush toy to find the nine Kiss guys fast asleep*)

Anubis: *climbs onto the bed where the Ankh Warrior is sleeping, accidentally pressing the button on Tinky Winky's tummy that makes him talk*

Tinky Winky Toy: "Tubby Toast! Tubby Toast"!

All nine of the KISS guys: AAAH!

Vinnie: Anubis, what are you doing up so early?

Eric Singer: Yeah, and it's only...

Gene: *looks at the alarm clock in shock* 5...😨

Vinnie: Five in the morning...

Anubis: *jumps over on top of Ace and accidentally steps on his crotch*

Ace: ACK!

Peter: *gets scared by Ace's screaming* JESUS!

Anubis: Daddy...*looks at Vinnie and then tries to eat his hair*

Paul: *squints as his eyes are not used to the light* Hmm...What?

Vinnie: Did she tell you to wake us up?

Anubis: *nods his head*

Tommy: I don't think we're supposed to be at the airport until 10:00 am...

Anubis: *hears me coming*

Me: *walks into the hotel room all dressed up and ready to go* Good mornin'! Are you knuckleheads getting a head start?

Eric Carr: *yawns and stretches his arms* Not really...*falls asleep again* 😴

Vinnie: Babe, can't you take him for a while? Me and the guys are—

Anubis: *climbs over on top of Vinnie, and falls down on his chest*

Vinnie: Oof!

Me: *giggles* Aww! Come on Anubis, let's give your father and these knuckleheads some alone-time so they can have their beauty sleep.

Anubis: *blows a kiss on Vinnie's cheek, and then climbs back down off of him, and then runs towards me*