Chapter Eighteen

Me: MORE DARES AND TRUTHS! 🤩

Peter-i got a question for you Catman. Do you still play your drums like you used to back in the Kiss days?

Peter: Yeah, of course I do! *laughs* I have different things that I like to do during the day, like spending time with family. It's a good thing that I've stopped my drug addiction like Ace has.

Ace: I don't even remember why I started getting addicted to drugs, anyway. I was the black sheep of my family growing up in the Bronx. And on top of that, I was a troublemaker, too.

Peter: I'd say Paul was the one who loved flirting with the groupies, and the same goes to Gene.

Paul: Yes, that's absolutely true. It was all in good fun back then.

Gene: It's funny because even though I am married to my beautiful wife Shannon, the girls still like to get all over me. But marriage is a serious thing, you have to be committed to it.

Me: What about you Vinnie? Were you a crazy drinking alcohol machine back when you were in Kiss?

Vinnie: No, I wasn't really into that stuff. Sometimes, I would bring the groupies back to my hotel room after the concert or during the after-parties. And then, we would just—

Me: YOU DID WHAT?! 😱

Vinnie: Whoa! Don't scream so loud, baby.

Me: B-but you said that you had sex with those groupies.

Vinnie: No Emily. I never slept with the groupies, and to be honest, they weren't even my type, anyway. Most of the time, they were more into Gene and Paul.

Me: If any of them tries to hurt you. 🥺 There will be hell to pay. 😤

Vinnie: Shh...It's all over, baby. *strokes the side of my head and then presses his kisses onto my cheek*

Me: *sits up in Vinnie's lap, and then giggles* Okay, Vinnie. I'm okay now. 🤗

Vinnie: *chuckles* I'm glad. 🙂

Me: Next! 🥳