Chapter Nineteen

Me: *runs into the gym where all nine of the KISS are working out and doing some exercises* GUYS! We've got some bad news!

Paul: *nearly drops the weights he was using on his foot* AAH!

Ace: ACK!

Gene: What's the bad news Emily?

Me: There's been a HUGE outbreak of chicken pox and we have to go the hospital and get our vaccines before they're all gone!

(*All the Kiss guys are panicking are freaking out as they hurry to change out of their gym clothes*)

Suzy: I can't believe we forgot to get our vixenette a shot for chicken pox!

Eric Carr: I know, right?! And I think we all have to get vaccinated because it hurts a lot more if you get it when you're older.

KellerSinger18: Babe, is Gia almost ready to go?

Eric Singer: *is hurrying up to get himself ready* I just got her dressed up a second ago.

KellerSinger18: Good. 😅

Me: Vinnie, Anubis won't stop fussing! He can't find his classic Teletubbies Talking Tinky Winky.

Vinnie: *grabs the classic Teletubbies Talking Po toy* There. He's got something to snuggle with so he doesn't freak out while he's getting his vaccine.

Anubis: *is still fussing and crying because he wants both his classic Teletubbies Po and Tinky Winky* ME WANT IT! 😰

Suzy: I found it! *gives Anubis his classic Teletubbies Tinky Winky, and he stops fussing and crying*

Paul: Alright people, now listen! We've got to get to the hospital before they run out of vaccines for chicken pox.

Vixen91: We're all ready when you are!

Me: Ace, can you teleport all of us to the hospital?

Ace: *points his thumb backwards and teleports all of us to the nearest hospital*

(*An hour after we get to the hospital...*)

Me: GUYS! I have something very important to tell you.

Eric Singer: What?

Peter: Please tell us!

Me: APRIL FOOLS! 😆😂😂😂

(*All nine of the Kiss guys and the other girls are speechless...*)