Chapter Twenty-Five

Michael Jackson: We'll find Anubis, don't worry Emily. 😃 *hugs me while stroking the side of my head in a comforting way*

Suzy: Um...why is Cinnamon sniffing the air around her?

Me: Wait a minute! Anubis had been bonding a lot with Cinnamon lately, and I think she's trying to help us find him.

KellerSinger18: *picks up Gia in her arms* Lead the way Cinnamon!

(*So, everyone began to follow Cinnamon as she sniffs for Anubis's scent*)

Cinnamon the cat: Meow!

Me: What is it, Cinnamon?

Cinnamon the cat: Meow! *bends down and looks underneath Paul's bed*

Paul: Hey guys!

Me: PAUL?! 😦

Vinnie: Why didn't you tell us that Anubis was in here?

Paul: What? *gets down on his knees and looks underneath the bed* Oh...I actually didn't know he was hiding underneath the bed.

Me: OMG! *picks up Anubis to get him out from underneath the Starchild's bed, and then puts him down on his feet* Anubis Vincent, don't you EVER disappear like that from us! You could've been—

Anubis: *starts crying and whimpering as he backs away from me*

Michael Jackson: *frowns* Emily, you shouldn't yell at him like that.

Me: *immediately realizes what I've done* Aww, Anubis, don't be frightened. Momma is sorry for yelling at you. She was just scared and worried about you.

Anubis: *backs away from me some more and then clings onto Michael Jackson for comfort* 😰

Me: Anubis. Please don't be scared. Now, you're making me feel bad. 😔

Michael Jackson: I'll talk to him, Emily. Can you and everyone else leave the room for a minute?

Vinnie: Sure, Michael. Come on, baby.

(*Everyone leaves the room so Michael Jackson can talk to Anubis*)