It all started at the movies (a christian beadles love story)

* FIRST IM GOING TO EXPLAIN THE CHARCTERS THEN GO TO THE STORY*

Prolouge:

Lulu: the main character, shes 13 years old and she has pretty blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, she is very loud, crazy, and has A LOT of blonde moments. She doesn't care what people think about her so she just does random and weird stuff sometimes. She likes soccer, volleyball, shopping, swimming, and cheerleading. she's a cheerleader. She has a twin sister Shelbi and they love to sing "Sexy Can I" together. She LOVES justin bieber, Christian Beadles, Usher, and Legacy from the New Boyz. (lulu is sometimes more girly than her sister)

Shelbi: Lulu's twin sister, shes 13 years old and has more blonde in her hair than lulu,has pretty blue eyes. her personality is shes loud and crazy. Sometimes her blonde moments are just laughable.she likes softball, music,shopping, swimming, cheerleading, and zebra print. she's a cheerleader.She LOVES Justin Bieber, Jayden Smith, and Taylor Laughtner, (Shelbi is in between a girl girl and a tomboy)

Sammi: Lulu's and Shelbi's best friend, She has red hair with green eyes. She is a tomboy, but still loves shopping. She is kind of shy and doesn't like to speak in front of anyone. She loves basketball, football, shopping, swimming and she loves the piano. shes in band. She LOVES Justin Bieber, Christian Beadles, Trey Songs, horror movies, and camo.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=2366300

Christian beadles: He's on youtube, funny, actor, rapper, and most of all he is SCRUMDILIUMPCIOUS!!!

Justin Bieber: Singer and famous hair flip guy

Patty: Justin bieber's mom

Chaz Somers and Ryan Butler: Justin bieber's best friends

Usher: famous singer, friends with Justin Bieber.

Catlin Beadles: Christian Beadles sister.

CHAPTER 1

LULU'S P.O.V

It's saturday night and me, Sammi, and Shelbi are having a sleep over at Sammi's house. I looked around and noticed what we were all wearing;

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29787905

We all decided to watch a movie so we went to blockbuster and rented the blind side. After the movie was over i looked over at shelbi and saw that she was crying and had tears coming down her face just like mine.  

"Are you guys crying???" Sammi asked, I wiped my eyes quickly before saying  

"No"  

"Yes you were and you too shelbi, wow" she said looking at us shocked.

"Sammi, you have no heart do you???" Shelbi said in a joking way.

"YES I DO! WATCH!!" Sammi pulled Shelbi's head on her chest

"Uhhhh, sammi?? I was just kidding," Shelbi said akwardly

"Oh," was all she said

"Ummm sammi?" Shelbi said

"ya?!?!"

"Let me go nooowww" Shelbi said trying to pull away.

"Oh ya sorry," Sammi said letting shelbi go

After that we started painting our nails. Shelbi did hers in a zebra pattern, I did just plain purple, and Sammi did a green and black pattern. When we were just sitting there waiting for our nails to dry, there was a knock on the door. All three of us did a little funky walk so we wouldn't mess up our nails.

When we opened the door there was three guys, one was a guy shelbi had a crush on (Zack), the second guy was someone who Sammi liked (Brad), and lastly, my ex Dylan. 

Sammi and Shelbi were probaly too shocked that they were here to talk so I did.

"Uhhh hi, what are you guys doing here?" I asked them. Zack spoke up

"Becuase were here to hang out with Cody," (if you guys dont know cody is Sammi's older brother.)

Sammi and Shelbi were bitting on their lips probaly trying to hold in a scream.

"Oh ok well come in I guess," I moved out of the way and they came in. I shut the door and noticed Sammi and Shelbi walking down the hall without me. I went to walk with them but someone grabbed my arm and started pulling me outside. I turned around and saw it was Dylan, GREAT! 

*THANKS FOR READING PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK, LOVE YA <3    *