chapter 13

Chapter 13

The week went by quickly; we're getting a puppy today and I can't wait to pick one out. Plus I wonder what breed it is?!?! My mom's friend lives in the mountains, so we have to drive up there. Before we left my mom had me take motion sickness medicine because I get car sick. We all got into the car and headed up to her house.I don't think i've met this friend yet actually, apparently her name is Susan dn she's very nice.

We arrived in her driveway and I saw this one huge dog and a lady- i'm guesing the lady is susan. We hopped out of the car and walked over to them. I wasn't too sure about the huge dog so I kept my distance from it. Susan must've noticed that I wasn't sure of the dog so she smiled towards me.

"It's okay dear, he won't hurt you. He may look all big and scary but once he gets to know you he's a huge teddy bear," She said. That made me feel better about him.

"Is he the dad?" My mom asked.

"Yep, the mom is the same breed as him," She said.

"What breed are they?" I asked.

"They are Alaskan Malamutes," Susan told me. I nodded he was really pretty! She lead us into her backyard and that's where I saw about four puppies running around.

"Go ahead and play with them, then you could choose," She told us. Shelbi and I walked over to them, right away we were tackled with them jumping on us. Shelbi started to play with them while I just observed them. They were all really pretty like the dad but some were really agressive!

"O you little rascle! get out of that!" I turned to see Susan talking into a bowl, huh? Then I saw her pick up a puppy from the bowl. And let me tell you the puppy was beautiful!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id

I ran over to her,

"Did you want to hold him?" She asked me.

 I nodded my head eagerly. She handed the puppy to me and boy was he heavy! the puppy tried to cuddle into my side and I laughed. The puppy obviously thought he was a little dog and doesn't realize how big he really is.

I really like this puppy, So I walked over to Shelbi and showed her the puppy. She agreed with me that he was beautiful and he was just a good puppy! We told my mom we decided on the puppy from the bowl. Susan gave us the puppy for free too. We thanked her and left.

When we got out of the mountains, instead of going home we went to the pet store. I carried the puppy into the store and went straight to the leashes and collars are. I picked out a purple leash and collar. Then I went to the toys; I got a ball, chew toy, and some snacks. Then we walked over to the food isle and got him food. I choose the water and food bowls.

I know I know! it seems like Shelbi doesn't get to do anything. but heres the thing me and her agreed that I would feed him, give him water, clean him, and clean up his poop. She just wants to play with him. So I got to pick out everything for him.

We paid and then we went home. Once we got home I set out his food and water, put on his collar, then Shelbi and I played with him. It took us forever to name him but finally decided to name him muffin.

At about 5 o' clock pm , we had to stop playing with him and Go eat dinner. We ate dinner then went to go watch tv. We were watching 'Ghost Hunters' when my phone suddenly went off and it made me jump really high. Shelbi laughed at me while I picked up my phone.