chapter 14

Chapter 14

We were all watching a movie, and not just any movie it was a stupid scary movie! I am a huge chicken when it comes to scary movies! UGH this sucks! It was the movie 'Pinhead' too which is REALLY scary. I pulled the blanket I was holding even tighter and was ready to pull it over my head when two hands stopped me. I looked up and saw Christian holding it down. Stupid boyfriend, hes a meanie!

I was sitting next to him and cuddled to him. Justin sat next to Christian with Shelbi in the middle of him and Jess. I slapped his hands away and pulled the blanket over my head tight so Christian couldn't take it off. I stayed like that for most of the movie until some parts I was actually brave enough to peek my head out and take a look at whats happening.

After the movie ended I was too afraid to even put my feet on the floor. Everyone finally got me to get up and go to the kitchen with them and get some ic cream. While we were eating the boys probably just really noticed what I wearing because Chris asked.

"Uh babe, why are you wearing short in the middle of winter?" He asked and Justin nodded.

"Because it's not cold to me," I stated. 

"Oh ok, wait I forgot hold on," Christian said running up the stairs. He came back down moments later and was hiding something behind his back.

"Uh Chris? wait do you have?" I asked trying to take a peek at what it was. Finally he showed me, it was an Iphone. The one he owed me because he ruined mine.

"I got it yesterday, but forgot to tell you," he said smiling.

"Finally, took you long enough!" I yelled.

"What happend to a thank you?" Chris asked me. I laughed.

"I was just messing with you, thank you," I said. He smiled and geave me a hug and of coourse I hugged back.

After playing some video and board games. We were headed to bed. We all decided to sleep in pattty's room. Shelbi, Christian, Justin, and I slept on the bed while Jess slept on the love seat in the corner of the room next to a fireplace. The guys were worried that maybe a killer or child molestor would come in here during the night and get us. So they made Shelbi and I sleep on the outside. They said that at least they would be safe. Wow my boyfriend is so brave and strong- hince the sarcasm.

I woke up during the night and it was freezing! I looked around and saw the three bed hogs took all of the blanket. Plus I'm wearing shorts and now that I think of it, wearing shorts was a bad idea. Maybe I can find a different blanket i'll be warmer. I thought as I got out of bed and started to search for a blanket.

After about ten minutes of searching I could not find a single blanket! I walked into a room full of boxes and took a quick scan of everything. I spotted something that was a really pretty blue. I picked it up and It was a baby blanket wit Justin's name on it. Awwww Justin still has his baby blanket! how cute! The blanket was small but comfy. O well guess it will have to do.

I walked into the room and noticed Christian was gone. I was wondering where he could be when I stubbed my toe on the foot of the bed.

"Ouch!" I yelled. Surprisingly Shelbi and Justin didn't wake up. Then I saw Christian run into the room with a tiny plastic bat.

"What happend," he said alarmed.

"Nothing, I just stubbed my toe," I whispered.

"O, ok" He said.