chapter 10

Chapter 10

After the pie incident Shelbi and I decided to go home.  we arrived home shortly, and I couldn't stop smiling. I mean who wouldn't when they just got asked out by someone you thought was really cute. mom was watching tv when we walked in. I wonder if the school called my mom about our absentces. Mom saw us walk in and she did not look happy.

"Girls come here," my mother said. We didn't say a word just obeyed. We sat down on the ground in front of her and stayed quiet waiting for her to speak.

"The school called today... why weren't you at school today?"

"Well mom I could explain that.." I said. She motioned for me to continue. I explained everything that happend at school, by the end she pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay? I'm going to call the cops and a lawyer. I might even includ the FBI and-" I cut her off.

"I'm okay mom, just kind of scared," I explained.

'"Okay, did you guys want to stay home for the rest of the week?" My mom asked. We both nodded and my mother smiled.

"Well, go to bed. I'm going to call my lawyer tomorrow," 

"What for?" Shelbi asked

"I'm going to try and get a restraining order against your father,"

"Goodnight mom," We said in unison. 

"Goodnight,"

We got up and walked to our bedroom. We pulled on our pj's and sat down on her bed. We weren't tierd so we decided to just talk and stuff like that.

"So what happend when Christian pulled you upsatairs?" Shelbi asked smiling. I started to blush,

"Nothing," I said turning my head away.

"Lulu the last time you said something was nothing, was when you met Justin Bieber and Christian Beadles. Now what  really happend and don't just say nothing." I sighed

'"Ok ok, Christian asked me out on a date!" I said. Shelbi started to smile really big, "What," I asked.

"He likes you!" She yelled.

"Shhhh, don't wake mom up and no he would never like me," I stated.

"Whatever, i'm tired now so I don't feel like arguing with you. Get off my bed and let me g to sleep,"

"Fine, nighty night!" I said giving her a huge bear hug. I ran over to my bed and jumped into it. it took me awhile to finally fall asleep, but eventually I did.

**************************************

I woke the next morning by my phone ringing, I looked over at the clock and saw it was eight in the morning, ugh! I rolled over and picked up my phone. The first thing I heard was crying, What the- I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Sammi.

                                *PHONE CONVO*

" *sniffle* L-lulu?" Sammi cried into the phone.

"Sammi, whats wrong?"

"I-i-i h-have to m-move," 

"WHAT?! When, why, where!?"