chapter 17

RECAP;

*SHELBI'S P.O.V* 

I was in my own world once I started singing.

"You and I, although it can't work.it's all fun and games 'til someone gets hurt,"

"And I don't, I won't let that be youuuuu," 

"Now you don't wanna let it go and I don't wanna let you know,"

"There might be something real between us too, who knew," 

"Now we don't want to fall but we're tripping in our hearts and its reckless and clumsy," in my own world my voice sounds like an echo. 

"Cause I know you can't love me hereee," I was singing. I opened my eyes and froze. There were eyes on me. but not just my friends eyes but about a million! 

I put my hand up towards my face and felt a mic that was by my mouth. What the-????

chapter 17

*Lulu's P.O.V*

While Shelbi was singing along with the song and in her own world. We all got this idea. She was so lost in her singing she didn't even feel or notice anything. Alex, Jess, Chris, and I brought her over to the stage.

While we were putting on a mic on her. Scooter walked up and asked us what we were doing. We explained to him and after a lot of arguing he said ok.

Once we got her all situated we walked her out on stage and pushed her to justin. We had the stage manager turn on her mic and Justin realized what was happening. Justin didn't stop singing though.

"Cause I know you can't love me hereee," She sang. She opened her eyes and she stopped singing. Justin went on and sang the chorus.

*Shelbi's P.O.V*

Justin started to sing the chorus and I just stood there frozen. Should I sing? or just make a fool out of myslef being frozen on stage. Justin nudged me in saying keep on singing.

I nodded and gulped here goes nothing. Justin just finished the chorus so I juped in.

"see like Adam and Eve. Tragedy was a destiny,"

"Like sunny and cher, I don't care I got you baby,"

"See we both fighting every inch of our fiber,"

"Cause either way its gunna end right but we are both to foolish to stop"

"Now you don't wanna let go and I don't wanna let you know."

"There might be something real between us too, who knew,"

"Now we don't want to fall but we're tripping in our hearts and its reckless and clumsy,"

"Cause I know you can't love me hereee,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After singing the rest of the song with Justin I walked off the stage and back to the room to see everyone sitting on the couch watching the concert from the TV.  I walked over and smacked Lulu upside the head and Jess. Then I walked over to Chris and punched him in the arm.

"Ouch!" They all said in unison. Then Alex started laughing. O so he thought I was leaving him out? I'm not that mean to do that to him!