Chapter 4

SHELBI'S POV

After Lulu left, I had the sudden urge to play fruit ninja on my iPod. So I took out my iPod and started playing. I heard someone sit next to me, I looked up and saw a guy with a black jacket on with his hood up. I didn't think much of him an just kept playing my game.

"So, does your friend usually kick people in the heads," I could hear the humor in his voice.

"Uhh she does a lot of things," I said with a smile

I heard him laugh, I went back to playing my game again and I was just about to beat my high score but sammi was shaking my arm trying to get my attention.

"Sammi I almost beat my high score but you messed my up!," I whisper/ shouted at her.

"But but, it's important!"

"What is more important than fruit ninja??"

"Jus-jus- Justin Bieber!"

I sighed ,"Sammi, I know were at his movie and he's unbelievingly HOTT, but he's not here," Sammi looked like she was about burst out laughing i don't know why though. I heard that guy sitting next to me laugh. Whats so funny!?!? I thought to myself

"Well the movies over and I have to go, so Bye I guess," that guy said

I looked up and noticed that there was no one else in the theatre besides me and Sammi now that the guy left. After finishing up my game and sighing i got up and started to walk out the room, I heard Sammi waking behind me. I waked out the door to find Lulu sitting down on a bench by herself and she was smiling so BIG. I wonder what happend that made her so happy?....

LULU'S POV

I can't believe that just happend, I was smiling so much and I couldn't stop! I saw Shelbi and Sammi walking over to me.

"Why so happy?" Shelbi asked me

"What do you mean?"

"We mean is why are you smiling so big??" Sammi cut in

"Oh, nothing really,"

"Really," they both said in unison

"Yea, soooo i just texted my mom and she said she"ll be here in a couple of minutes,"

"Ok," is all Shelbi said

Ok so I lied to them, what just happed wasn't just nothing it was awesome...

*******DayDream of what happend earlier***********

I pulled down his hood and saw that it was Christian Beadles! I mean wow! He quickly pulled back on his hood.

"Are you Christian Beadles?" I asked him stupidly

He sighed "Ya, just don't scream or anything, it's just I don't want anybody to know I'm here... I really don't feel like being ambushed by paparazzi,"

"Why would you be rambushed by paparazzi? I mean I know your like Famousish on YouTube and all but still??"

That's when another guy in a black jacket came out with his hood up as well.

"Hey Christian we gotta go,"

"Ok, well bye Lulu," Christian said to me

"Wait!" I practically yelled

"Yea?" Christian asked

"If your Christian Beadles then who is this??"

The guy looked at Christian and nodded