Chapter 25

Chapter 25

<3 LULU'S P.O.V <3

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, I slowly stretched my whole body and lazily stood up. I looked over at Shelbi and saw she was still sleeping so I decided to have a little fun. As quietly as I could I left the room to go get some water. Not just room temperature, I'm talking FREEZING cold water! Muhahah I thought to myself as I re-entered the bedroom and crept up to the bed. I positioned myself right above her and was tilting the cup when her eyes shot open.

"What are you doing," She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Um nothingg.." I said slowly backing up.

"You are so dead," She said getting up.

"MOMMMMMMM!!!!!" I screamed running.

I sprinted down the hall in search for my mom, Shelbi was right behind me I ran into the kitchen and immediately stopped running. Shelbi crashed into me.

"Hey! give a girl a warning next time befor yo-" Shelbi looked over to the table and abruptly stopped talking.

Sitting at the table was my mother and this very professional looking women. Ok?.. weird..

"Um girls, this is Mrs. Barker. She is going to help us find a NEW house," My mother said.

"A NEW HOUSE?!?!" Shelbi and I screamed.

"Mom! I don't want to move!," I said frantically.

"Yeah mom our whole lives are here! Our school, friends, and just everything!" Shelbi tried reasoning.

"Girls! please calm down. Could we please have a moment to talk Mrs. Barker?" Mom said calmly.

"Of course," She said walking into the next room.

"Girls sit," We did as we were told, "So, yes we are moving but not out of town. Just.. into a new house,"

"But i- i love this house," I murmured.

"I know you guys do but I think it would be great to have a brand new start. This house has so many good memories but there are more bad memories than anything," My mom sighed heavily holding back tears, "So I thought it would be good to buy a new house and start new wonderful memories,"

Shelbi and I thought about it and I dont know about shelbi but I was on board wiht moving, I mean I dont like the idea of having all the bad memories haunt me years later.

"OK mom, I think its a good idea," I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"Wait one question," Shebli said, "WIll we still be going to the same school?"

"Of course," My mom said nodding.

"Ok then i'm fine with the move," Shelbi said smiling too.

"Oh I love you girls! thank you so much for not arguing!" She stood up to give us hugs but stopped immeditley looking unsure. She wasn't sure weather or not it was okay to hug after the huge fight, since we haven't talked about it yet. She went to sit back down and she looked upset. I want to give her a hug but i just... i dont know. Shelbi walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"I love you too mom," My mom smiled and hugged back. She looked at me expectantly. What should I do?

Mom sighed and let go of Shelbi, "Well i'm going to go let Mrs. Barker know we will be looking for houses this afternoon" She left the room. I sighed hopping onto the counter.

"I am a horrible daughter," I muttered to myself. Shelbi walked over to me, sitting down as well.

"No your not, yes she was kind of upset you didn't hug her but she understands,"

"you sure?..."

"defiantly," shelbi said smiling.

"thank you, your the best sister ever!" I said hugging her, I felt better.

"I know I am," Shelbi said teasingly. Mom came into the kitchen a few minutes later with Mrs.Barker.

"Girls we are going house hunting in a few hours so get dressed please,"

"Yes mom," we said getting off the counter. We walked down the hall and into our room and putting on an outfit.

I put on a pair of jean shorts, a t-shirt that said 'if you were a booger, I'd pick you first", and some plain vans on. Shelbi had some shorts, zebra shirt and vans on.

We went down stairs and ate some brunch since it was 11 o' clock. While eating our toast and bacon I got a text from Christian.

*TEXT CONVO*

C: hey beautiful :)

L: hey :) thank you :)

C: don't say thank you, you are. What are you doing today?

L: haha okay, going house hunting in a few minutes.

C: YOUR LEAVING ME?! No! I'm hiding you unde my bed!!

L: relax Christian! I'm just moving houses not states! Or towns.

C:oh okay that's good lol.

L: haha yeah whats your plans for the day?

C: umm hanging out with Justin? Lol i dont know, I'm bored

L: you could come house hunting with me :)

C: as tempting as that sounds... I'm going to pass, sorry

L: no its fine haha it sounds boring I know lol

C: we should hang out tomorrow or later tho

L: of course, well I got to go, time to shop! Lol love you bye!

C: have fun! Love you too :)

*END OF TEXT CONVO*

We finished eating our brunch and it was time to go. We all got into Mrs. Barkers suv and started house hunting. The first house we went to was alright but it kind of had a roach problem. So that was a deifant no, the second house was bug free but ugly. 10 houses later and we didn't find a single house. Finally Shelbi and I were ready to give up, it was the last house of the day and we were on our way there.

The house was about 20 minutes away from my former house and I have to admit the front of the house was really pretty. Shelbi silently agreed with me, the house was a brownish color and a TWO STORY! We went inside and the inside was twice as beautiful as the outside.

After the tour we ended up loving the house and buying it. The best parts of the house were the pool, it being two stories, a big backyard and me and Shelbi can actually have seprete bedrooms! We immediately called a moving truck and started packing. We planned on actually moving into the house by Monday (today is Saturday).

Well this should be a busy weekend!..

A/N okay i know this chapter is REALLY sucky!! I'm starting a new chapter right now, and I PROMISE It wont take forever to upload! I'm on my phone right now so I don't even know how long this chapter is, probably not much:/ I'm SOOOOOOOO sorry!! Well

Like, comment, vote

Love you bye!!