chapter 15

Chapter 15

We arrived to the arena and there were screaming fans everywhere! Oh gosh I so forgot about the fans, what will happen when they find out I'm going out with Christian? Hopefully they wont hate me!

I still haven't found out who that boy is, maybe i'll talk to him once we get inside. We all stepped out of the limo and the bodyguards held back the crazy fans. I was holding Christians hand and walking when I heard a little girl.

"Who's that girl that's holding Christian's hand?" She yelled. I looked over at her and saw she was wearing a shirt that said 'Future Mrs. Beadles' awww too cute! Christian stopped walking and turned towards the girl.

"She's my girlfriend," he told her.

All the girls gasped except the little girl, who had a wondering look on her face. All the fans-excluding the little girl- glared at me and started to say some mean things. Some saying how I was ugly and some saying what I was wearing was horrible and they wouldn't wear it. I was about to just run into the building away from everyone when the little girl spoke up.

"Everyone QUIET DOWN!" She screamed. in a moment everyone stopped talking. So the girl continued.

"Christian do you REALLY like her?" She asked him.

"Yea, I love her," He said looking at me and smiling. I smiled back.

"Well, I think everyone should be nice to her! If Christian really likes her then we should be happy for him! and not say mean things. And what I think shes wearing is really pretty!" She said loudly. 

I was shocked, for how young she looked. she had a lot of sense in her! I walked over to her.

"Thank you," She just smiled and said no problem. Shelbi, Me, Christian, Justin, Jess and unknown guy started walking into the building. then I had a thought. I whispered my idea to Chris and he said that it was a good idea. So I ran over back to little girl. I kneeled down to her level. and whispered to her.

"Hey did you want to hang out with us. until the concert then you could go watch it," I asked. I leaned back and saw she had a massive smile on her face! She nodded really quickly. I told the guards to let her pass and they moved so she could go with us. 

We got into the building and went straight back to Justin's room and lounge. Justin got dressed and told us he'd be back, he had to go do his warm up singing. Christian was talking with the little girl and the little girl was smiling and would nod her head. Shelbi went to the bathroom to do her business. Jess said she was thirsty so she went to the mini kitchen to get a soda. I sat down on the floor and watched the TV, which was showing Justin do his warm up. I felt a body sit on the couch. I turned and saw the unknown guy with and amused look on his face.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" he asked.

"Just cause I want to, duh" I stated. He laughed.

"You know you never introduced yourself," I said turning back to look at the TV.

"O Sorry," I looked back at him. "My name is Alex,"

"Hey Alex! i'm Lulu and my twin in the bathroom is Shelbi," I said introducing us, then I just realized something. Why do I always introduce her?

"Nice to meet you," he said.

"You too," Then Jess walked in drinking her soda. She plopped down on the couch. She sat with one leg bended and the other on the arm rest. Then she burped really big and loudly. I scrunched up my face.