chapter 3

*CHAPTER 3*

I woke up by someone jumping up and down on me. I looked up and saw it was Shelbi. I moved and she lost her balance and fell on the ground.

"Owwwww," Shelbi yelled

"Haha thats what you get for jumping on me,"

"Well you wouldn't wake up and I want to go to the movies!!!"

"What movie?"

"Justin Bieber 3D movie!!!"

"At what time?!?!"

"It starts at 3:30," I looked at the time and it said 2:46. I walked over to Sammi and saw she was already getting ready, Shelbi must've told her before me. We all got dressed in this;

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29982827

Once we were finished getting ready, I called my mom and asked if she could drive us. My mom said yes we waited a good 2 minutes before she was honking at us to come out to the car. We got in and started driving, it was silent and boring sobi decided to turn on the radio. I turned it on and No hands by Waka flocka came on we all started singing and dancing. Once the song was over we were in the parking lot trying to find a place to park.

We finally found a spot but some rude old lady came in and took it before us. My mom was angry and got out of the car and went up to the lady

"excuse me but we had tha first," mom said trying to sound nice

"I'm sorry deary but you snooze you lose," wow I can't believe an old person could be so rude

My mom just sighed, probaly just giving up because the lady wouldnt move. My mom started to drive again and luckily we found another spot.

My mom Gave us each twenty bucks, we thanked her and went up to pay for the tickets.

We walked into the movie theater and got ourselves each a bucket of popcorn and each a cup of soda. I was the only one who got an ice-cream, but I had a really bad craving for it.

After getting our food we walked over to room 7 on the left side and grabbed us some purple Justin bieber 3D glasses. We were all soo excited to finally get to see the movie, we've been waiting for months for this to come out.

We went into the room and sat at the very top, slowly the room filled. The previews started and th lights dimmed. I decided to get comfy and eat my ice-cream. So I kicked my feet up on the seat in front of me, wait I think I kicked someone, did I?....

"Ouch," the seat in front of me said, yep I kicked someone in the head. The person turned around and I leaned into say sorry but my ice-cream fell on his shirt. Wow what else can I do to this poor person?!?!

"O my gosh, I'm so sorry," I whispered to the person ,"Here I'll help you and buy you a soda," I offered

"It's ok and no I'm fine really," the person responded but I just felt to bad for him to say no

"No come on," I said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door. After struggiling with getting him through the doors we walked over to the line and waited. I noticed that he was wearing a balck jacket with his hood up, no wonder i didnt see him. It was silent and really akward so I decided to try and make a conversation.

"Umm, by the way I'm Lulu," I told him

"Nice name, I'm Christian,"

"Thanks and you too,"

"Thanks," It got silent and akward again, so much for the conversation idea. It was now our turn so I asked him what kind of soda he wanted but he kept on saying that he was fine and didn't want me to buy it.

"Fine since your being stubborn, I'll pick for you," I faced towards the lady and told her I would like a Dr.

Pepper. We walked over to get a straw and I decided to ask him a question that was really bugging me

"I have a question,"

"Yea?"

"Why do you have on your hood indoors??"

"Just because," with that he turned his head away, it was really bugging me why he had it on, but I just shrugged it off. We decided since we probaly already missed a lot of the movie that we would just stay and wait out here til the movie was finished.

We went over and sat down on a bench, I kept on trying to look in his hood to see what he looked like but everytime I would he would just look away. I finally just got too curious and annoyed that I reached over and pulled down his hood. When I saw who it was I gasped while he quickly pulled back up his hood, OMG I can't believe it, it's Christian beadles!