Chapter 24

<3 LULU'S POV <3

I had no clue where I was everything seemed so strange and ... fuzzy. I knew my mom was following me but that only made me run so much faster, I couldn't stand looking, let alone talking, to her at this moment. I suddenly ran into something and fell flat on my face.

"Need help there," I heard a girl voice say. I quickly sat up embarrassed. She was about 5'6 with long blonde hair, brown eyes and looked about my age.

"Um..." She kind of looked familiar. Maybe she goes to my school, "No it's alright, I'm fine," I said standing up.

"You don't look fine... I don't mean it like that its just its raining and you look like you-"

"No it's fine, just a hard night that's all"

"Ohh ok. I'm Jamie by the way,"

"I'm Lulu, nice to meet you," I said holding out my hand, she shook it and then she asked me a question that surprised me.

"I know we just met and everything but would you like to stay the night at my house? You look like your lost and could use a place to stay,"

"Oh um no it's alright. Thank you though." She quickly had an idea.

"What's your number? If you need help or a place to stay just call me up sometime," She said pulling out her phone. She seemed like an okay person so I quickly told her and we parted.

I started to walk again, even though I had no clue where I was going but anywhere was better than no where I guess. It sucks my phone is at home and on a charger but I didn't really think about it at the time I had just wanted to get out of that house.

A few minutes of walking I started to recognize the movie theatres, thank the lord that I found somewhere that a lot of people were there so nothing bad could happen to me. I'll just stay in the light and by people who seemed nice. I was sitting down at one of the tables when a theatre worker walked up to me.

"I'm sorry but no hobos are allowed to stay here. Doesn't matter how old you are its a policy we have and-" He started in a monotone voice, like hes said it a million times before.

"Oh no! i'm not a hobo, I promise," I said.

"Then why are you just sitting here??.."

"Isn't this a FREE country and we are allowed to do with our time as we please, just like I am sitting here because I want to and if you are going to kick me out I will report to the police or something like that and tell them you were being a racist/ child molester that was bothering me.. now we wouldn't want that right?.." I was just not myself tonight and it was like a bomb was inside me, you hit the wrong button I will explode on you.

"Um..welll. I-I guess s-s-so. Have a g-goodnight ma'm," He said walking off quickly.

"I will! SIR" I don't know what was wrong with me!

I felt a little paranoid that everyone was staring at me! Well I guess I kind of look a little crazy tonight.

"Excuse me ma'm but is that seat taken next to yo-"

"GET YOUR OLD CREEPER CHILD MOLESTER BUTT AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU OLD MAN! I AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO BE RAPED! well i'm never in the mood to be raped but YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" He looked scared.

"I-i-i was just g-going to ask if I could sit htere w-while waiting for my w-wife to get doen with her movie night with h-her friends.... but I guess not," He added quickly said and left.

Soon security came and told me I had to leave, I tried to make the same point as I did with the movie worker guy buttt that didn't go so well. Let's just say I now know what it's like to be carried out of somewhere.