Six

Gilbert's residence

Colden dropped off Caroline and then went to the Gilbert's house. Vicki had died tonight by Stefan's hand...plot twist

"Can you make him forget?" Elena asked

"Elena..."

"Stefan, please" she pleads "I don't know how he'll ever get past this. I just want him to forget everything that happened"

"If I did it, there's not guarantee that it would work...Because of who I am. Because of how I live. I don't have the ability to do it right"

"I'll do it" Colden said walking up the steps "You have to be sure that's what you want because...if he finds out you can say bye to your brother. He will never forgive you"

"It's what I want" she said

Colden nodded, "Alright. What do you want him to know?"

"I want you to tell him that Vicki left town and she's not coming back. That he shouldn't look for her or worry about her. He's gonna miss her, but he knows it's for the best"

Colden stands in front of the door, "You have to invite me in"

"You can come in" Elena said

he goes in and to the boy's room who's ugly sobbing

Colden grabs his face making them lock eyes

"You will forget about some things that happened tonight. When Vicki took you out to the busses she told you she was leaving town and she is not coming back. She told you not to worry about her or look for her because this was for the best. You'll miss her but it's for the best. All the dark times are gone and it's time to move on with your life"

he repeats in a monotone voice then Colden disappears out the window

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salvatore boarding house

Colden went to walk out the door when he saw a blonde girl sitting in the sitting room when he passed.

He slowly backed up to see Lexi there

"Sexy Lexi"

she groans "First I've gotta deal with Damon and now you. I told you to stay away from Stefan"

"I still think it's funny that you think I'll listen to someone who's like three hundred and fifty years younger than me."

her eyes narrow just a bit, "Does Stefan know who you really are? Does he know the things you've done? Your friends? Your family? Does he even know about the wolf thing?"

"Let's answer those in order shall we" Colden smirks "Stefan does not know who I am and only knows some of the things I've done. He has met some of my other friends but doesn't know about any of my family. Finally, he's got no clue about the wolf thing"

her eyes stay narrowed

"And if you wish for that pretty baby vampire of a boyfriend of yours to stay alive you'll keep your harlot of a mouth shut. Remember that you'll always be a dirty little prostitute to me. You do remember how we met don't you"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Britain 1683

Colden was surrounded by his new human 'friends'

they each had a drink in their hand as they walked down the street.

They came to a corner with prostitutes' on it

Colden scoffed, "Who the hell needs to pay for sex"

one of them laughed, "Look, you my friend need to let off some steam. I'll pay for that girl right there for the night"

the girl he's pointing at has blonde hair and blue eyes

"Are you serious right now" he scoffs

"He's scared" another 'friend' said "Little baby Loki"

Colden scoffs again as he approaches her "Come on"

the girl just simply nods and follows him into the nearest motel and up to a room

Colden rolls his eyes and sits on the bed, "We're not having sex but don't worry I'll pay for your time. What's your name? Mine's Loki de Martel"

"Alexia Branson" she speaks

"Tell me, Alexia" Colden said looking her up and down "Why are you out here being a harlot?"

the girl scoffs, "I am not a harlot"

Colden snickers, "Oh, but the definition of a harlot is a prostitute"

her face starts heating up

"I apologize" Colden sighs "would you prefer courtesan. Doesn't matter just answer the question"

"I need to take care of my brother and for that I need money"

"Your brother" he muses "well, that's a worthy cause. For many people family is everything"

"I take it your not one of those people" Alexia said

"Not really" Colden told "I do love my mother and uncles. I don't think it would be the end of the world should they die. What if I told you that I could give you a gift"

"What sort of gift"

"You'll be able to live forever, get whatever you want, and never have to do this again"

she doesn't look convinced, "What's the catch"

"In twenty years when you're brothers a man. I'll come back and then you'll leave with me. You'll be one of my 'friends' and you'll do as I say for the fifty years that follow that"

she thinks for a minute

"I'll do it"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salvatore Boarding House

"Of course, I remember" Lexi said "The twenty years with my brother was amazing but the fifty years following. I did things on your command I'll never forget"

"Good" Colden snickered "By the way, while you're here the name is Colden"

"You'll always be just Loki to me"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystic Grill

"Amazing party right?" Caroline asked

"Sure, why we having a party?" Colden questioned

"To have a good time" she laughed "Come on, let's do shot"

"Body shots?" he asks with the most innocent look he could

she giggles, "You're so cute. If we weren't in the Grill I would say yes"

looking over he see's Lexi enter the Grill

but then follows Caroline to the bar

moments later Lexi approaches, "Colden, who's this"

Caroline turns to her with her bright smile and glowing bounce "Hi, I'm Caroline. Who are you"

"Caroline this is Lexi Branson, she's an old friend of mine and Stefan's. Lexi this is my girlfriend Caroline"

Lexi looks between him and Caroline

"Really, Colden, look at her she's sweet and you're just a straight up criminal"

"You're not my momma and you're not my daddy" Colden sneers "Now go away"

Lexi takes a shot from the bar and then leave