Chapter Two

Minho ran as fast as he could, his mom was would be really angry if hshe had found out that her favorite vase was broken by Minho. It was an accident, but he knew his mother would beat him up, so he again ran way from his problems.

He could fell his heart beat in every inch of his body, he was out of breath. Tears were threatening to fall and he let them, he let them fall like a waterfall. It was exactly around 4pm when he ran out if his house. He was going to his favorite field.

The field wasn't so far away from him now, if he ran a few more minutes he would recah there. He could sit down and go back to his own world, him and him only. He little did he know he was not alone this time too.

At the same spot, he saw a certain two haired male. Surprisingly he wasn't bothered by his presence this time, and he smiled. Minho walked over to the other male and St down beside him. The other didn't notice him, his eyes were closed and his hands were holding a pen and a note book.

Minho took this time to admire the older, his sharp visual features, his plum lips and his cheeks looked a bit puffed, but he looked hot and cute. "Take a picture, it will last long" that scared Minho. "Yah! You scared me" he heard a small laugh.

The brunette laughed as well and they calmed down in a bit. "What are you doing with that note?" "I am writing to write lyrics" the other said shocking the other, "You write songs! I love music and songs" "Really kid" "Yeah! And I'm not a kid" Minho pouted.

Jisung couldn't help but pinch the others cheek, causing the other to whine. "I'm a rapper and am under a group called 3Racha, ever heard of them?" "Actually yes, I heard about them at school, grils go carzy over them" the rapper softly laughed.

"CB97, SpearB and I'm J.One" "Oh you are J.One, I once saw a poster about you, how couldn't I recognize you?" Minho smacked his forehead and Jisung looked at him concerned. The younger one just shook his head at his dull memory.

The rapper sighed as he kept his note book aside, "So Lee Minho, tell me about yourself" "My life isn't so interesting, I'm the youngest in my family. My older brother is in Australia, married and has two kids. I don't have any talents, I study in Mirho High and I work as a barista in God's Menu cafe owned by Kim Seungmin the husband of the famous CEO Hwang Hyunjin. What about you?"

"I am also the youngest in my family, I have one older brother and a sister. Both for them are married, brother is in navy and sister is a doctor. I wanted to be a singer and mom supported me along with my siblings but my father wanted me to take over his business. I ran away from home and met Chan hyung, CB97 and Changbin hyung, SpearB. They told me they wanted to be singers too and so we started a rap group. We used to be sound cloud rappers and now a full time under JYP Ent. Yeah and now I'm lacking of inspiration for the new song" he finished.

Minho paid attention to every details, how he moved his hands when he talked. How his lips curled into a smile at the mention of his siblings and mother and his hyungs. Minho unknowingly smiled when he smiled. What was it? Was he getting attached to the rapper?

"I want to hear a song, which one should I listen to?" "Heat broken compass, I wrote it when I saw Chan hyung was feeling down" Minho wrote the song in his phone so he wouldn't forget the name, he also took a mental note to listen to their other songs.

Jisung again took his pen and note book and started to write something, but soon as he started to write and cut the whole writing again, "Urghhhh, I hate this" "Need some help?" Minho asked with a smile on his face, maybe he could help the rapper with writing a new song after all.

"What kind of song do you want it do be? Love, comedy, dissing, roasting I'm good at that, or something that will touch people heart, or about someone?" Jisung took his time to think and said, "Love" Minho hummed as he thought for a while, he looked around a saw two sparrow.

He pointed at them, "You can write something seeing these two" Jisung looked at the small creature and thought, 'Are they talking about the same thing me and Minho just talked?' he stared at them for a moment.

The two birds were playing with each other, flying around and peaking the ground in search of food. One of them flew away and the other one also flew away, but in another direction. 'Do they met here like us?'.....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜