Chapter Five

Minho couldn't sleep last night, he was thinking about the incident that had happened earlier that day in the field. Jisung was so close to him, he could still feel the other hot breathe on his face. He looked so ethereal up close, no wonder why everyone was so crzy for him.

The young latter couldn't and wouldn't deny the fact that he was in love, the olders voice was so calm and soothing. Heck! He loved how deep the rappers voice was, and he will never stop talking about the blue hair, he looked amazing.

He smiled so much that his cheek started to hurt, he was now watching the 'We Go' performance of 3Racha. He wanted to focus on the other members but Jisung was just too hot not to look at him. His hair colour was different, but he didn't mind. The older looked good in any hair colour.

'Am I really falling in love with someone so older than me? Age is just a number' then a  sudden thought came to his mind,'What if I'm not good enough for Jisung? I'm not that pretty' he runined his own mood. But he diverted his mind to the screen of his phone.

The rappers voice gave him hope; hope that everything will be fine and he will make it out alive. It was 3pm when his shift had ended and it was time for him to leave. He could hear his co-workers snicker at him, but he let it be.

The barista walked home all exhausted and tried from all the work and beating he had received in the cafe from his co-workers. He wanted to go home and cry his heart out, but oh boy he didn't know what was waiting for him at home.

His father was drunk again, his mother was angry and that means doom. He was scared when he saw his parents standing there with belt, he fell in his knees and intertwined his hands together asking for forgiveness even tho he didn't do anything.

Soon enough, his back was bruised and it hurt a lot. Blood dripped down from his wounds and he was helplessly lying on the floor, there was nothing he could do. He looked at the clock and got up, '4:07pm' he was seven minutes late, he wanted to see Jisung. Only Jisung can calm him down now.

He covered his wounds with some ointment and he hardly applied in his wounds, his hands couldn't reach his back properly. He wore a black hoodie and pants and ran out of the house, he could hear his parents shouting for him to come back home. Now he knew he couldn't go back home.

The flower field wasn't far away and he could see it, as soon as he recahed there his eyes wondered for the other male, there he was standing there looking at Minho with concern and worry. He wanted to hide his tears, he didn't want to show how weak he was. But his body betrayed him, his tears started to fall.

He ran towards the rapper who already had his arms towards him, and soon enough Minho hugged Jisung crying his heart out. He felt warm and he felt loved in Jisung's arms, he felt safe. On the other hand, the tallers heart shattered when he saw the sight in front of him. Minho was crying.

"Let it all out, let it all out. I am here and I will be here" with these words Minho started to cry even more. Jisung hugged Minho tight when he felt the younger tightened his grip on Jisung's shirt. They both sat down, Minho on Jisung's lap his face buried on the crook of the other neck.

Rocking the other back and forth, the rapper whispered sweet words calming the other down. Only sniffing could be heard, there were no more tears left to cry. "What happened? You can tell me anything you know, I will always be there for you" he said.

"I hate my life! I hate it!" "Why do you hate your life angel? What's wrong? Did anyone say anything to you?" Jisung asked softly, his deep voice made Minho relax. The rapper could feel Minho relax into his chest.

"My parents hate me, they never loved me, abused me, beat me up and only loved my brother. They gave him the money to study, but didn't give me money to study. I had to earn it myself, I get bullied at school no one says anything. At work too, they say bad things about me, all because I'm gay. And not that also also because I'm a disappointment"

His voice died out at the end, he cried once again. Jisung now understood the reason behind why Minhos lips and cheeks were bruised, he had always told him he fell down and so on but no, it was more than that. The taller felt so bad about it, he hugged Minho tight.

The rest of the time they sat there in silence, enjoying each other's presence. "Do you wanna go home?" "N-no, they will beat me up, I can't go home now" Jisung understood and suggested, "Why don't you come and stay with me and hyungs for a few days, hmm?" He asked.

Minho looked at him, straight in his eyes, "Will they be okay, with me staying there?" "Yeah they will be, and I think you can make new friends" he smiled. Minho nodded and stood up. Jisung called his hyungs to let them know he was bringing Minho, "Let's go, Chan hyung's boyfriend is cooking".

The two mad their way together when Jisung saw the two sparrow again, but this time two of them flied away together, in the same direction.

'Just like us, under the orange sky'.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜