Chapter Three

It has started to become a daily routine for the two boys, that they met at 4pm everyday in their flower field. Sometimes Jisung would be waiting for the other, sometimes Minho would wait for the other. It was like a compulsory thing they should be doing.

Minho had just finished his work at home, he had to wash the dishes and he was in a hurry because he didn't want his new friend to keep waiting. But wrong movement, the plates that he kept on the counter fell down with a very loud sound causing his 'parents' to charge towards him.

"I'm sorry I-I can explain" "There is nothing you can explain, do you know how much these cost? Probably really worthy than you are" his mother said. He was about to speak up asking for apologies when he felt a sharp stinging pain on his cheek. His mother had slapped him.

It was something he was used to and now instead of pain and tears, there is numbness and fear. He could have complaint to the police about it but he didn't, they were his parents who raised him and kept roof over his head. He was grateful for that.

He cleaned up the mess that he had made but he slightly wounded his fingers, but it was okay he was used to the pain of something cutting his hands or wrist. The brunette wore a pink over sized hoodie and black pants before leaving the house to met a certain someone.

"I hope I'm not late, I have to tell him I liked their songs" he smiled as he said this to himself, he really loved the meaning of the song broken compass. He didn't know that Jisung could write such amazing song, maybe he can write another one like this again.

Soon he could see the other male waving at him, he waved back and ran towards the rapper, "Woah kid, easy take deep breaths and here drink water" Minho smiled and took the water bottle and drank the water. Jisung smiled at the sight, but soon his smile faded.

"What happened to your face?" Minho eyes widen and he smiled immediately and shook his head telling the other that it was nothing and he shouldn't worry about it. Jisung still looked at the other, he knew the other was lying but he didn't go further. Maybe it was personal.

There was a comfortable silence between the two, Minho looking at the sky while Jisung trying to write lyrics, he was now frustrated. The younger male noticed it and took away the note and pen kept it aside and smiled at Jisung, "I heard your song, broken compass and many more, they were amazing".

The rapper smiled and looked down when he felt a small hand rest over his hand, a weird feeling spread through his body as he kept looking at Minho and the hands. "Oh I'm sorry, I think I made you uncomfortable" said the younger as he detached his hands from the other, but the blue haired male took his hands and intertwined them.

"No, I like it, and your hands are sooo small" he laughed. The other pouted and started to laugh along with the older male. After they were done, they looked at each other and stared into the eyes. It was like the first day they met, but this time it was magical.

Minho could see the universe in Jisung's eyes, while Jisung found his world in his eyes. The two slowly leaned forwards, only 2 centimeters apart. But soon Minho looked away and stood up immediately, looking at the time. "Shit, I'm late, I need to go Jisung I will see you tomorrow here again" he said and ran away.

Jisung sighed and smacked his head at his dumbness, "For a moment I runined our friendship, but what is this feeling" he asked himself. He looked for an answer but he could figure it out, what was the feeling that he was feeling. He looked at the setting sun and the orange sky and sighed.

Suddenly his phone started to vibrate, he looked at the caller id and picked up the call, "Yeah hyung... No I couldn't, I'm lacking of inspiration... Yeah I will be there in a minute" he hang up and took his note and pen from the ground, looked at the beautiful scenery one last time before be walked away.

'Am I in love?'..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜