Chapter Nine

As soon as Minho woke up he felt the pain in his body, the pain was even more now. He winched as he started to move to sit up. His hands were tied to his back with chains and the end of the chain was tied to something he couldn't really quite understand what it was. His mouth was covered with a cloth, preventing him from making sounds. (Like how rupunzel was tied in the end).

He tried to wiggle his hands but ended up getting hurt, his face has dried tears. His hair was everywhere, vision was blurr. Once he adjust to his atmosphere he figured it that he was in their basement. 'Bloodly hell, what will I do now. I hope Jisung can wait a little longer' at the thought of the make his eyes started to tear up.

He couldn't imagine the hurt face of the other male, 'Please Ji, wait a bit more'. He looked around and tried to spot something that could get him free, or that can removed the chains. The chain was long not not to much, about a few centimeters. He stood up and pulled on the chain, hopping it would tear somehow.

"Ahh, so pathetic aren't you? You will just kill yourself in this point, but like I care" his father said as the brunette looked at him with fear. "You were just a mistake, should have told your mother to do abortion". Those word did hurt a lot, he looked down. He felt the belt making an impact with his back, it will sure leave marks.

He didn't care, he let him do whatever he wanted. All he thought was of a plan on how to get out and hand them to the police. He doesn't have his phone, nor does he have camera. But he did remind himself to look around the basement later. The torture soon came to an end. He felt numb, but he wasn't giving up.

With all the strength that he had he lifted his head and looked around for something. He had never entered this basement, so maybe there will be something that can come in handy. 'Come on old basement surprise me with what you have'. He found a hokey stick near by and used it to knock over the boxes around him.

Suddenly he heard the sound of a car and soon the sound disappeared, 'Wait the basement is in the parking, they left, it will be easier for me to look through things' he hurried up. Till now there was nothing, he turned the light switch and looked through everything. Restless; he was feeling restless, as, if he stopped looking he would never get another time.

After a long search he found something, 'A knife?' he kept it for later purpose if he ever needed it. And finally nhe found something that will come in handy, an old phone. He remembered his mother throwing away this phone because it was broken, but Minho believe it wasn't broken. So he operated it.

It worked, it really opened, but the problem is it doesn't have a sim card, he could call Jisung. Aimlessly he looked around hoping a sim would magically appear. No vail, now he has nothing, he still kept the phone close to him and tried to do something he knew would be dangerous. He started to pull the chains, his wrists were bleeding, but now like he care.

He gave up after a while, he sat there looking out at the window that was high up. And he wished, 'Oh Jisung, please come save me, but be careful', sleep took over him.

The dorm was silent, Chan and Changbin were waiting for Jisung and Minho to return, they thought Minho would show up today and come back with Jisung. It was 6pm currently and there was no sign of the other. The 23 years old male didn't even pick up his phone, "I hope he is okay" Chan said.

Jeongin, Felix, Seungmin and Hyunjin came over after he heard what happened. "Minho hyung looked tensed whenever he gets a text from home, manager Jin hyung said" Seungmin said as he looked at Chan who was stressed. Jisung was nowhere to be found, Felix and Changbin went on a search but failed.

Suddenly the front door slammed open, revealing a panicked Jisung. "Oh my gosh, Ji-" "Minho! My Minho! He needed help! I-I, he didn't come today! He said that he would come but again said if he doesn't come to wait for him! Hyung i-" "Jisung calm down buddy, it okay, it's okay" Felix said hugging him.

Everyone watched as Jisung sobbed into Felix's clothes, holding him so tight. "Jisung, did Minho ever say anything about his family?" asked Chan in a soft low voice, "Hyung his parents hate him, they abuse him and his body is scars, and he even self harms, he need to save him from them" he rapped out.

"I'm sure they locked him up and is torturing him, Hyung please call the police now" "We can't just call them with no proof, we don't have anything" Hyunjin said as he looked down to think of a plan. After sometimes Hyunjin spoke up, "My uncle is a police, he might want to help with no evidence, but do you have anything that will give the least prove" Jeongin asked Jisung.

Jisung slowly nodded and walked to his room and bought a tissue paper wrapped, "This is a blade that Minho used when he was over, it still has blood. And also I have some pics of Minhos scars, I took them because they can come handy" he said as he gave the tissue to Jeongin who smiled.

"I will let him know, we will find Minho, I promise you that Hyung"...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜