Chapter Eleven

Minhyuk was now left all alone at home, he wanted to go the basement but it was locked. He sighed and was now roaming around the house. He suddenly had an idea, he smirked and put his plan to action. From his childhood he had always been a sneaky child, so now being the sneaky adult he is he went to his parents room.

It was nicely arranged,the bed sheets had no wrinkle, the pillow were kept nicely. "So now, what can I find here" he looked through the drawers. All of them were unlocked, he smiled and looked through everything.

After 1 hour he found a phone, he turned it on and saw a picture of a man and his brother. "J.One, as in that 3Racha rapper. What is he doing with my brother?" He unlocked the phone which had no password tahnsk to god. He saw something that caught his eyes. His brother had many unread messages.

Chan hyung 😊

Min, where are you?

Jisung is going crazy. Where are you?

Reply to me please.

Oh god, it has been 2 days min, please are you okay?

Hyung is worried..

Child 🥺

Hyung, are you okay, we all are worried for you.

Jisung hyung is not eating anything, he wants you.

He locked himself in his room

Please hyung reply..

Hwangbitch 😒

Minho, where are you?

We miss you :(

Seungmean 😑

Hyung, please come back,

You don't know how bad Jisung is feeling now.

Triangle hyung 🔻🔺

Are you okay. We are worried.

Sunshine Felix 💐

I'm crying right now please hyung, reply to us.

Among alm the texts that his brother had gotten, one of them caught his eyes in particular, maybe this message can solve the mystery of his brother missing. He definitely wasn't with his friends because they were all worried.

My Man 💗💗

Min, why did you leave out if nowhere.

Come on it had been 1 day, I was waiting for you, but you didn't come. You told me wait for you, but he did show up.

Min it's been 2 days, and I again came to the field we have found, at 4pm to wait for you under the orange sky, just like you told.

*Pic attached*

Minhyuk saw it was J.One and he smiled, he opened the pic and turned on the location. He found the place where his brother and the said male met up. So he thought about a great plan. He will go there and he can get the true information from the other male. Before he left the room he took the phone with him.

The lunch went well with chatting and laughing, "How are your kids and wife?" "Yeah they are okay, they went to their grandma house from holiday" he smiled thinking about his family back in Australia. After lunch he bid his mom and dad goodbye saying he will go out for a bit.

He smirked to himself, it was 4:09pm and he knew the other male was already there waiting for his brother. And he was right, there was wearing a hoodie sitting with a pen and note book singing a song that he didn't recognize. "You sing well, J.One, nice work" the other make stood up scared.

"Oh I didn't mean to sacre you J.One sshi, I'm Lee Minhyuk" "So, why are you here? Do you want something for me, if now please leave" Jisung wasn't in a mood. "Do you really want me to leave?" "Yeah, I'm not in a good mood, don't make me punch your face" the rapper hissed. He was surprised by himself, where did he get that confidence.

Minhyuk smirked, "What if I told you that I know lee Minho, the person you are waiting for" Jisung was shocked and frozen in his place. They both stared into each other. One with a smirk and one with a surprised face.

"Tell. Me. Where. He. Is? And. What. You. Are. To. Him" "I will, but let's go somewhere and talk yeah, we have a lots to talk about" Jisung nodded and decide to take Minhyuk to their dorm. He wanted to know about Minho hopping that he was okay, but boy. He was far more than okay.

After they recahed the dorm, 3Racha and the other boys surrounded Minhyuk asking who he was and so many questions. Minhyuk sighed and spoke up......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment

Things are getting interesting.

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜