Chapter Ten

Minhos head was spinning it has been 2 days since he is locked up here, he didn't try to do anything. Maybe because this is how he will die, he missed Jisung so much. How badly he missed the warmth, the way he spoiled him. And mostly his smile. A smile creeped up to his lips as he thought of the other, 'I hope you are well'.

He hoped for the well being of other even tho, the other was no where near a week being. He locked himself in his room and haven't eaten any meal. He never attended the meeting with JYP, he stopped composing music, stopped listening to them. He lost Minho, means he lost all hopes.

His room felt like a garbage of clothes, his room was a mess. The curtains were always pulled and not even a single run ray passed in this room. His eyes were puffy, his face looked dull, his voice was horse and he lost his melodious voice he once had. He lost everything.

Jeongin and his uncle tried everything to track Minho, but they couldn't go any further. And soon the uncle became busy with other stuffs and left the case. Jisung clearly remembers the officer saying - I can't go no further with so less evidence, Im dropping this, sorry - he felt angry with everyone, specially Minho. Why did he have to leave that night? Did his parents threaten him.

"Jisung, I know you're in there, you can't keep yourself like this" he could hear Chan said from the other side. He didn't reply, he find the need to. He heard a heavy sigh and footsteps fading away. He does feel bad about his group that they have to go through so much because of him, but he could care less.

Suddenly he heard Changbin.

"Jisung, please you can't do this to yourself. What would Minho think of you? Of course he wouldn't want you to do this to yourself. Don't you remember, Minho told you to wait under the oranged sky in your field, what if he came there everyday and waited for you? Please come out and go there everyday till be comes back, I am sure the environment will cheer you up. Please, for Minho"

Changbin was right, Minho wouldn't want him to do this to himself. So he stood up and opened the door, he could hear gasp behind Changbin. "Finally you are here, let's eat something and celebrate your return" Felix said from behind.

The day went pretty smooth, 3Racha gossiped a lot that day and caught up to each other. The other boys were also there and they share a great memory, but something was empty. Minho wasn't with them, everyone missed the brunette. They all missed him, but Jisung he missed the other even more.

That day at 4pm Jisung walked to the field with a pen and note book, he will write a lyrics waiting for Minho. Surprisingly he almost wrote half of the lyrics and smiled to himself. 'Maybe coming here wasn't bad after all' by the end of the day, he finished the lyrics. It was about Minho, he wrote about Minho.

At 6pm he returned home, and now he knew he found a new daily routine. He was told by his love that he had to wait for him, he believed in him that he will come back.

"I will wait for you, no matter how long it takes"

'Wait for me Jisung, I love you' Minho thought as he heard a car pull up. He knew his parents were back from god knows where, but he heard another voice along with his parents. The voice was so familiar, but he couldn't quite get who's. He listened carefully, and bingo. That was his brother.

Lee Minhyuk, his brother left from Australia when he was 12 to study, so he doesn't know anything about Minho and his condition. He internally smiled, he can get his brothers attention, so he made a huge noise. He could hear Minhyuk say, "What's that dad?" "Probably a mouse son, come inside" well at least he noticed.

While Minho was making plans, we can see what's happening upstairs. They family were talking to each other when Minhyuk asked a question, "Where is Minho? I hope he still has his dancing skills" he laughed. The parents laughed awkwardly and told he was with a friend.

However Minhyuk wasn't a fool, he was psychologist. He can understand that his parents were lying, so where is he brother? He decided to let it be for now and take rest, but will find his brother. Without his mom and dad knowing he went up to Minhos room. It was a mess.

"That's not like Minho, his room would be so clean, I still remember him crying because I accidentally misplaced his clothes" he sighed. He looked around and left the room. He went down stairs and started to eat, but then there was a sound from downstairs probably the basement.

He looked at his father, "The mouse has been disturbing a lot these days, don't worry" he nodded but he knew something was off. And he will find out........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜