Chapter Eight

Minho kept looking back to see if Jisung was following, he didn't want the make to follow him not at this time. It was 4am in the morning and the sun hasn't risen up yet. The brunette didn't want Jisung to get into trouble.

When watching the movie his phone had vibrated indicating he had received a message. Upon seeing the text his eyes widen and started to feel tense. It was from his so called mother, the text was something in between the lines like 'Come home or else your love will suffer' or 'We will do something to that boy of yours if you don't come home'.

Minho was well aware that his parents can do anything they want to do, they were rich indeed. But they never paid for Minho though, it's just for their own benefits. Probably to buy drugs and other illegal things.

In this world money is everything, for aquiring what you want you need money. No one will even look at you if you are poor and no one will help you, maybe only a few. So the brunette didn't want anything to happen to Jisung.

It kind of felt really amazing when he had confessed to Jisung, like a huge weigh and tension has been released. And he did it now because he wanted Jisung to know that he loved him and wants the older male to wait for him. Maybe he won't return ever again, but hey at least Jisung knows his feelings.

He smiled and touched his lips not forgetting how soft the others lips felt against his. The younger looked like an idiot but he could care less. There was no one in the streets it's just him going back to where he belonged and to finally face his problems. Maybe this once he can face it.

Straightening his posture and raising his head up he wakes towards his house, the place he called hell. He gulped but he didn't want to come of as weak so he pushed aside his fear and opened the door which cracked. He stepped inside, "I'm here, what do you need?"

"There you are, faggot. We raised you to be better" his mother said. He looked right into her eyes, anger was visible and her hands clenched into a fist. "So Minho, if you want us to be good to you, forget about him and date a girl we found you" his father announced.

The brunette shook his head in protest, "No! I won't, I love him and he is the one I wanna be with, you can tell me what to do" "Of course we can, we are your parents" "Never, you were never my mom, all you ever did was torture me" big mistake, but Minho wasn't going to fall down, he will face it.

He felt a sharp pain on his cheeks, but he didn't cry. He felt no pain, he was dead inside all he wanted is to get back to Jisung and tell the police, but honey this is real life not some fantasy story were he is Cinderella and Jisung is a mighty prince. They both are humans.

"Talking back huh? What did we teach you? Looks like you need some punishment". His father's harshly grabed him and threw him to the floor. He stood up again, he didn't want to one off as weak. "Thats all you can do" his face had no emotions.

By now the adults were furious, they kepted pushing Minho around and punched him in the stomach, face and beat him up with belt. They even bought a metal rod and hit him, he was feeling the pain but he decided not to make any sound. Anything they found were thrown at the poor boy.

Glass bottle, utensils, spoon, fork, plates everything,the house was a mess. Minho was bleeding from every part of his body, there were no empty spaces left, it's just the wounded area getting deeper and deeper. At one point his back collided with the show piece rack, causing glass objects to fall on top of him.

He wanted to escape so he made a go for it, "If you leave we will kill that boy of yours" "No, don't do anything to him" he stopped in his track. Minho was loosing his consciousness, and before he passed out, he felt chains on his wrists and he blacked out.

It was a normal day, but not so normal for Jisung. It was 4pm and now he was in the field once again waiting for Minho. Memories started to come to him as he smiled, their first day here and how they were so awkward. He sat down and looked at the birds flying away.

He wanted to see Minho, and hoped that he was okay. He could figure it out why Minho was so desparte to go home, he was okay and was happy with him. And again, memories of last night flew in his head.

Minho had kissed him, he couldn't feel more better. He could still feel the youngers lips ghosting over his, he had to see him now. He wished he could tell Minho how much he loved hima and shower him with kisses, buy his everything and spoil him. He wanted the younger to experience his best life.

But now he was back to his old life. It had been an hours since he was there. He couldn't help but worry, as times passed he felt sick. As if something was bad, something bad happened to Minho. He was panicking.

But then, he saw a sparrow but it was all alone and soon it flew away. Jisung began to feel sick again, did his Minho leave him?

"You told me to wait, where are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment.

The agsnt is real and don't forget my friends call me agsnt queen.

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜