Chapter Twelve

"I'm the brother of Lee Minho who left Korea for Australia for better facilities in the subject of psychology. I don't know what happened with him after I left, but I haven't seen him home when I came, but I found his phone in my parents room and saw your messages" he confessed and suddenly he felt 7 people hugging him.

He smiled, all of them were so young he was the only 30+ man in the group. "You are not disgusted by the fact that your brother likes a man?" Jisung asked making sure Minhyuk wasn't like some low minded people, "What no! He is brother I will love him no matter what" he smiled.

"So what happened?" Jisung explained everything from being to end, and Minhyuk was so furious. His eyes were red and his face heat up and now red, he was really angry. "Ughh, I will seriously kill them, how can they do this to my brother an angel" he cried out and punched the wooden table.

Everyone around him looked at his hand with worry, "Don't worry I will get my brother out of there, and I think I might now where he is. I have a plan" Minhyuk told the boys and reassured them that everything was going to be okay and told them the plan afterwards. Jisung was nervous, but he didn't like how Minhyuk told him to stay at home and not to come or go to them when they are on the mission.

"Why can't I come with you all? He is mine after all" "Jisung I don't want you to witness Minho in which ever state he is, I'm sure he is not in a good condition" the oldest of the ground said and stood up bowing before leaving the house.

He walked back to his own residence and sighed when we looked at the basement, 'I will get you out brother, all your sufferings will end tomorrow, I promise' he smile and made his way to the house, "I'm back home" "You're just in time for dinner honey, come on let's dig in" Minhyuk barely ate a thing, he just couldn't knowing that his brother was there, maybe didn't eat anything.

"What's wrong Minhyuk?" "No I'm full, ate at a friend's house, I'm going to see you tomorrow bye, I'm go to sleep now" Minhyuk stood up and left for him room. He texted Chan as he got his number from his brothers phone and told him to be ready by 9 am tomorrow, the plan will start then. He smirked as he thought if the plan, his parents will finally get what they deserve.

'Minho, wait a bit more please' he said falling asleep.

Minho was tried, he had pulled his chains nonstop and now he doesn't have the energy not the blood to do anything. It was already morning, he just hoped his brother somehow knew where he was and saved him. He wanted to see Jisung, he wanted to be closer to the older. There were no more tears to fall, no more blood to drip down. He was so pale and thin, he had no energy.

He wasn't sure what the time was, but he definitely knew it was late. He would have been with the older, going to school, work in the cafe and meet Yeonjun who would try to catch the attention of a costumer named Soobin. Or how his co worker Baekhyun would trip himself and get scolded and how Hyunjin would always bump into the door. He missed it all.

Smiled, he smiled thinking of it. He had no strength and knew he would die any moment now. He was about to close his eyes to rest, but a police siren made him all excited. He tried to hear what was going on but all be heard a muffed. The door of the basement unlocked and he almost teared up when he saw his brother standing infront if him, with the rest of the boys.

But Jisung wasn't with them, maybe they didn't want the rapper to see him in such a state. He tried to run to his brother, but he was tried back. "Minho! Oh my god! Minho!" Minhyuk said as he hugged his brother who fell into his arms. He felt so bad for him, he was happy that he was just in time.

Examining the younger he immediately told Chan and Changbin to untie him. The others were so shocked to move, Minho wasn't the same. Blood were everywhere and on everything, his wrist were hurt really badly and it looked as if they would come out any moment. His body was thin and you could count the bones. He looked as if he suffered from merasmus, he definitely had calcium deficiency too.

Minhyuk was too scared to carry him, afraid that he will break. With the help of others he was taken on an ambulance, before he fainted he said, "Tell Jisung I love him, thank you brother, thank you all" in a very low whisper which they heard.

Jisung was in his studio recording the solo song he had made for Minho. When Minho comes he will listen to it, he wanted the world to know how precious Minho was to him. He smiled when he sang, thinking about how Minho would react. He made a small imagination in his head and he could hear Minho say, "Good job hyungie, I love you" then he hugged him.

The song came out so perfect. He cried tears of joy and thought about his love hoping that their plan went well, and that Minho would return to him safely. He smiled at the thought of the other.

"I'll wish you back, my min".........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜