17

I couldn't stomach the sight of Eli, let alone being next to him! Yet here I was, sitting right next to him in the car. His stupid street bike broke the other day, so now I have the pleasure of taking him to and from school until the stupid thing is fixed!

"I hate this!" I exclaimed under my breath. "Relax, it's not like I wanted this either." He rolled his eyes. "I don't understand why you're 'perfect' little girlfriend can't do this! She can't take an extra ten minutes out of her day for you or something?" "Don't fucking talk about her!" He warned. "Oh, I'm so sorry, big baby," I mockingly pouted my lip, "I forgot that she's a sore spot." "Fuck you!" He spat. "No, thanks. That's what I have your best friend for." I innocently smiled. His eyes widened while his jaw clenched, but before he could say anything I pulled up in front of the school. "Now, get out so I can get my boyfriend." We both just scowled at each other, until he finally got out and slammed the door.

"You feeling okay?" Miguel asked me, while he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I simply nodded my head in response. "Are you sure?" "Yeah, I just hate having to be in the same space as him." I rolled my eyes. "I forgot you had to drive with him now," He then squeezed me a bit tighter, "I'm sorry." I smiled at his warm gesture, I am undeniably in love with this man on my side. I've never felt this way about anyone, and I'm glad he's the first person I've got to experience this with.

"Is Demetri going to be here today?" I asked. He shrugged, "I have no clue. I guess we'll see right now in the cafeteria." We then entered the cafeteria and sat at our usual table. I didn't feel hungry, so I didn't pack or get lunch from the school; and Miguel always brings his own lunch. It's actually really cute. "Do you want some of my sandwich?" He asked, pulling it out of the brown bag. "No, thank you." I politely denied. "Brielle, you've got to eat something." He testified. "I'm just not hungry right now." I shrugged.

"What if you just eat an apple?" "No." "Half of an apple?" He asked, with his puppy dog eyes. I stared into his beautiful dark brown eyes, and the longer I stared; the harder it was to resist. I let out a deep sigh, "Fine!" His lips curled into a smile, as he handed me the apple. "Thank you, beautiful." He planted a kiss on my temple. I playfully rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Hey, guys!" Demetri greeted, with a wave of his arm wrapped in a cast. "Demetri!" I beamed, then immediately rose to my feet and embraced him in a hug. He chuckled, while he hugged me back, "Nice to see you too?" "I'm sorry," I let him go, "I just haven't seen you in a while and I still feel so bad about—" "Please, don't apologize for Eli." He cut me off. I couldn't even say anything back, I just had to respect his wishes. So, with a head nod, I made my way back to my seat next to Miguel. They then slapped hands, greeting one another.

"Why do you have a dick on your cast?" Miguel asked Demetri. "Oh, well the school's notorious assholes drew a dick on it. Then—" "Is there room for one more?" A beautiful blonde haired girl asked. My heart sank at who it was, the same girl from my first day of school. The girl who was a bitch to me. "Yas!" Demetri smiled, "Of course there's room for you." My body tensed at the sight of her, I do see her everyday in class, however; we never even talk let alone sit at the same table!

Of course Miguel picked up on my change of demeanor. "Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear. I just nodded my head, never removing my eyes from her. Moon then finally came and took her usual seat, on the other side of Demetri. "Hey, Yas!" She smiled. "Hey." She smiled back. While the girls coerced together, Demetri smirked while he tilted his cast to where Miguel and I could see the writing by the huge penis.

I love your big dick -Yas

My eyes widened once I read it, and clearly Miguel was shocked too. Considering his jaw had slightly dropped. Demetri just nodded his head coolly, confirming our suspicions of them digging one another. "How?" Miguel questioned under his breath. "I have no idea." I whispered my reply. "Hey, you!" Moon smiled at me. "Hey!" I greeted. "Lola, right?" Yas asked me. I nodded my head, uttering "Yes." "Look, I am so sorry about your first day of school! I was a bitch, I know. But, that was totally wrong of me to treat you that way!" She apologized.