1

"Hey, hoobae!" (A rank by school seniority) "Wanna be friends?"

"I don't need a friend, I'm fine with myself" I responded coldly.

"Hey, don't talk to your sunbaes like that!" Some random kid next to him said.

"You're so lonely, even your parents despise you! Haha!"

I never wanted to be alive and have parents, why blame me? They sucked, I hate them.

I held his collar and put my hand up to his head and tried to punch him but his girlfriend pulled him back.

"Hoobae! You're so disrespectful! What Rohae said is just true and you can't accept it! " She furiously said.

"Leave yourself out of this, woman"

Time skip
"Welcome back" my sister said. "yeah"
I directly go to my room and took a shower. It's been awhile since I became so mad at someone that bad except my father. I never been lonely and never had any feelings, everyone notices that but I don't really care.

"Taejoo!" My dad knocked. "Get ready, you're meeting someone. Quick!"

Gah, there he is again. I hope it's not about the company again.

I got ready and wore some formal clothes. Someone? Who the fuck?

I got downstairs and he pulled me into his car and quickly drove to an expensive restaurant.

Is he asking me to eat with him? Meh, pathetic

We got inside the restaurant and a girl and a grown man is waiting inside. There's no one in here but them. It turned out they paid the restaurant to make it as VIP.

Is it this important to him? Why a girl? A man? I thought he gave up on this things. Kind of funny, to be honest.

"Taejoo, sit down" Dad commands. "Meet Juha. Her and you will take over to our company and she'll be your fiancée. Her father and me agreed that if you both got together, our own colleagues will work with us to our company"

Huh?

"Juha, this is Taejoo. Get along, okay?" He grinned.

Boo tomatoes, tomatoes, tomatoes, cringe lol. She's pretty but never someone to be trusted. Wait, what am I saying? Haha, I'll hold my laugh.

Time skip
We got home but dad continued his way to the company.

Next day
I'm on my way to our school and after I arrived, someone came out of the red car next to mine. It's Juha. She's also wearing our uniform. I hope my guess isn't right.

I didn't mind it and I continued my way to our room but she called me. "Oh, Taejoo? Nice to meet you here" she smiled. "Ah, yeah"

"Well, can you tell me where's the school council's office?" She asked. "Follow me"

"Uhm, Dad asked me to ask you to wear this ring for the agreement. Can you? " She handed me the ring. It was surrounded with diamonds and hers too. "Sure" I responded.

I don't really want to wear the ring but it's for the company's sake and also for my future. Boring.

I led her way and she follows me.

"Hey, hey! Lonely, hoobae!" Rohae chuckled. "Excuse me? Uhm, Taejoo can you tell me who is he?" Juha asked.

"Ah, a sunbae"

"Mr. Sunbae, what is the reason you told him he's lonely?" Juha walked infront of him. "Hey, Juha. What are you gonna do?" I asked.

"Beat his ass, probably? Also, Mr. Sunbae, can you please get out of our way? We're going in" She grinned.

Gosh, is she tryna pick a fight?

"Oh, Ms. Lady, can you atleast have some manner?" Rohae said while cracking his fingers.

Juha walked through him and I also followed her. "Hey, kid!"

"Don't mind him, I don't really care" She whispers.

Is she an example of small but terrible??

"Taejoo, can you led her way to your classroom? She has the same class as yours. Thanks! " The school counselor said.

She's still following me 'til we got there and the whole class looked at us like we're some type of ghost running around. "Where do I sit? " She asked.

"I don't know" I answered

"Gah! Then where do I sit?! " She stands next to the door as I walked to my chair. "Hey! Answer me!"

"Just sit wherever you want"

"Meanie"