not asked Q&A

Q: What happened to Juha's father?
A: He was locked up in the prison for 10 years by physical abuse.

Q: How did Eunjae reacted?
A: She's happy for them!

Q: How did the others react?
A: They're all so happy for them, Dooshik is hosting a party for them! Their parents is so happy for them too.

Q: Is Rohae punished?
A: he's on the right age so he's on the prison too! But just 3 years since it was Juha's father who planned it.

Q: What's with that delusional girl? (Kim Jaemi)
A: She's weird yeah, but she got banned to the school for three months! Both Rohae and her got their parents got told about the incident. Well they have the same parents so- idk

Q: At chapter 8, is it high school that they graduated?
A: Yep, it is! I don't know why I putted graduated! But, meh who cares HAHA I explained it here

Q: Since when did Taejoo learned Chinese? (Chap. 9)
A: Since he's 5! They're rich enough to travel and even take an expensive tutor!

Q: What's Jeongwon and Chowon's nationality?
A: Jeongwon's fully korean but he lived in china since he was young! Chowon is half chinese and korean, he lived in china since he was 10.

Q: Jaemi's friend do have a lot of personality, does she?
A: To be honest, that's right. She's nice sometimes but weird whenever she's supporting Jaemi about something.

Q: Shen Xiaoxi doesn't show up much..
A: Yeah she's just randomly invited by Juha. She's really shy, so she only talks with Juha.

Q: What happened to Juha's brother?
A: he's also in prison with his father but different cell.