11

TW!! Abuse!!

“Is this the first time your father has been making some agreements with your brother?” I shook my head. “I once reported it to a police but my father paid him money to cancel the accusing, I'm 10 that time. He hit me and slapped me, along side with my mom. I can't do anything. A boy with the same age as me helped me to cheer up, until now I'm still thankful for him”

Flash back
“Hey, why are you crying? Are you okay? Here's a lollipop to cheer you up! Let me open it!” He gave me the lollipop and wiped my tears. “My mom told me that lollipops can help to make you happy! When I'm crying sometimes, she'll give me lollipops and kiss my forehead!”

He leaned to me and kissed my forehead.

“Oh! Look it worked! You stopped crying!” His giggles are so cute even remembering it.

I can't remember his name.

“Taej..!”

Taej..? I can't remember it well.

Taejoo's POV
“He's the first kid I've ever met ever since I was born, my father had me home schooled. Whenever someone touches me even my nanny, he'll fire them and even accuse them for nothing”

It felt like it happened to me too.

Time skip
“You're abused?” She nodded while sipping her boba tea. “Oh this tastes good! Try some?!” she handed me her boba and I sipped it. “Isn't that nice?!” I nodded. “Hey, why are you changing the subject!” She ran away and waved goodbye.

At home
I'm preparing for me to eat and someone knocked. “Hey, man. Let's go to a bar!” Chanwoo, Jeongwon and Dooshik came in. “Boys' night, let's go!” Dooshik cheered

I sighed.

I didnt have time to clean up what I prepared because Dooshik pulled me out. I stopped and they looked at me. “What is it, bro?”

“I'll change, wait a minute” they nodded and I immediately put the foods on my fridge and changed my clothes. (He's wearing a sweater and a shorts)

I changed to a white long sleeves polo and a black tight jeans along side with a bucket hat.

I came out and we continued our way to the bar.

Time skip
As usually it's very loud inside, we sat down near the entrance. “Juha's drunk Haha!!”

Juha? Oh it's not her, probably?

.. It's her.

The other guys were drinking so much but they're still sober

“I'll go to the bathroom”

No I wasn't

I walked somewhere and there's Juha with unfamiliar girls. They're probably her friends. I walked past them since Juha looks like she's safe with them. “Oh! Taejoo?” She walked in front of me and hanged her hands around my neck. “Should I take you home?” She shook her head and pulled me to sit with them. “Guys, this is Taejoo! My boyfriend, I like him ever since his dad introduced him to me! More like love at first sight!” After that, she looked at me and kissed the side of my lips and fell asleep after.

I picked her up and bowed goodbye. I took her bag and her phone.

I got back to the table we're in and took my phone too.

“Where are you going? Oi!”

I put her to the passenger seat and directly drove home.

I laid her down on my bed and turned off the lights.

The next day - Juha's POV
I woke up to an unfamiliar room, I immediately took my bag next to my bed and ran out even though ny head hurts. “You're awake?” Taejoo walked in front of me and patted my head. “Good morning” He smiled.

This is too much for my heart, Mr.

I ordered some food, shall we eat?” He pulled me lightly and pulled the chair for me to sit. “You're quiet, is there something wrong? Are you sick?” He reached his hand to my forehead and checked my temperature.

I backed down and held my own forehead. “Does your head hurts? You have a fever” I nodded and he handed me a medicine. “Don't take it yet, eat first”

He's eating while I'm staring at him, he stared back and I looked away. It's embarrassing.

Time skip

“Are you with your friends, yesterday? Do you remember what happened?” He asked. “Yeah, they're my middle school friends. They even took a flight here just to go drink with me. Well they're rich, what can I do?” I laughed and chewed my food. “I like you to, Juha” he suddenly confessed. “Huh!?” I shouted. “Do you still not remember what happened? Or.. Are you pretending?” He smirked.

“Hey! No way I'd pretend, idiot! I forgot...”

Oh shit-

“So?” He grinned. “Did I really..?” I muttered. “Mhm, you did” he hummed. “Ha!? Me?! You?! I kissed you?! Infront of my friends?!” I screamed. “Yes, calm down” He stood up and took my waist. “Since you forgot, I'll make it memorable now” he pulled me lightly and kissed me.

Once he pulled away, he smirked. “How is it? You're red as a tomato” He lightly blushed. “You're annoying. But,  I have one request” I asked as he hummed. “Let's be together, for real” I whispered. “What is it? I didn't get to hear it, love” he pouted. “You're childish as fuck! Be with me! Gu Taejoo!” I yelled. “That's how I want it to be” he smiled and picked me up.

He laid pecks on my face and kept smiling. “Since when are you waiting for this to happen?!” I yelled once again. “I guess, before I'm even born?” he joked. I hit his chest. “Ow! Why's my girlfriend hitting me now?! It hurts so much!” he pouted.

I kissed his lips. He pulled away and looked away. It's visible how he's smiling. “Hey! You didn't even answer me now you're calling me your girlfriend?!” I exclaimed. He sat back down to his chair and put me on his lap. “I looooove you so much, Juha. Can I be your boyfriend?” He smiled. “Yes, you can” He pecked my forehead.

“Taejoo! Your mother's calling you!”

What.. Taejoo?

I pulled away. “What is it?” he asked. “Do you remember giving a girl a lollipop when you're a kid?” His eyes widened. “Yes, I do remember. It's you right? Juha, you're that Juha right?” He once again smiled. I nodded and hugged him. “I'm happy to meet you again, love”

The end.

(Scroll for the author's note ♪)