3

The next day
I got in my car and took off to Juha's house to pick her up. I got there and she got inside my car.

"Morning~" She cheered. "Morning"

Time skip
We took off and people are looking at us. I parked my car and walked to our classroom with Juha.

"Oho! Look who we got here, a CC?"

(CC - campus couple)

"Good morning, Taeboo and Juha!" Dooshik beamed again.

We sat and Dooshik is looking directly at me.

Why's he like this.

"Ueey! Tell me where you got the ring and the story about it, you forgot to tell me yesterday. That's mean" Dooshik frowned. "How's that mean?" I asked.

"For me it is, duh" Dooshik rolled his eyes. "Well, then I'll tell you at lunch"

Time skip [at lunch]
"okay, now we're here. Tell me"

After I told him the whole story, he won't stop looking at us and grinning. Gosh, I wish I did not told him.

"AHAHAHA! I THOUGHT THAT ONLY HAPPENS TO A TV SERIES!" Dooshik laughed. "Well, it doesn't matter. After all it's going to turn out like this even if you told your dad you don't wanna. My dad left us when I'm only 5 years old, but he's on the other side now. I hope he's happy" He smiled while looking down.

"Sorry to hear that" Juha sniffles.

Gah, she's crying

I patted her back and gave her my handkerchief. I wish I met her back then too so I can cheer her up as always.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to make you cry" Dooshik giggled. "Well, are you okay now?" Juha asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

Time skip
"Guys! It's P. E time! Change to your sweat shirts and pants! Mr. Do is waiting!"

"I don't have one.. " Juha poked my back.

"Excuse me! Is a girl named Kang Juha, here?"

"Look, that's yours" I pushed her lightly. "Ah~ at the right timing! Thank you" She smiled at me. "Well, I'm not the one who bought that..?" I said.

"Still!"

We changed separately and continued to our gym. "ooooo~ I never seen this. Should I go skip class and explore the whole school??" Juha asked. "Just wait for the school festival next week" I said. "There's school festivals here too? I thought it's only on japan? Or I'm dumb?" She asked. "You're just dumb" I replied and flicked her forehead.

I wish I can kiss it, lol.... Jk

"What are you thinking? Sussy moments??" She smirked. "No, why would I, stupid"

"Anyways, when is it? The festival?" She asked. "I think on thursday?" I replied. "So, the same as my birthday? How lucky aha!" She laughed.

Time skip
"Bye bye, Taeboo!!" Dooshik yelled while waveing. Juha got in my car and waved back. My phone rang and it's my dad.

"Yes, dad?"

"Go directly to the company and we're going to talk about something. Go with Juha"

What.

"Who is that?" Juha asked. "Oh, my dad" I answered.

"He asked me to go directly to the company with you. I don't really know what's the reason"

At the company
Of course, the employees are going to bow. We got to dad's office and Mr. Kang is there too. We sat down and Mr. Kang started to talk.

"You guys are going to live with each other, maybe it will make your relationship better. Don't you think? Mr. Gu also agreed"

Someone knocked and made Mr. Gu's speech cut off.

They got inside and it's my mother with someone. Probably the same age as my mom's.

"Mom?" Juha said.

"Nice to see you again, sweetie. Is your dad nice to you these past few years?" She said and hugged Juha.

"You're Gu Taejoo, right? I hope your girlfriend isn't making any stupidness" She grinned. "I'm Kang Chaeyoon, nice to meet you"

"Well, I am Gu Hwarin. I hope your daughter get along with my son" My mom said while shaking hands with Mrs. Kang.

"I hope so"

Bro, there's so many things happening right now. Is there gonna be a WW3!?

"Well, dear, me and Sunyoung talked about Taejoo and Juha. We planned to let them live with each other" My dad said.

"That's a great idea, but did they accept the offer?" Mom asked. "They did and I gave them some extra 100 thousand for living andhanging out with their friends" Dad said. "Don't worry, I also gave them some. Like a 100 thousand too for my daughter. I'll check on them every 1 week" Mr. Gu grinned.

"Anyways, here's the key, son. The address is 00 street, lot 34. You guys can look at it right now. Also pack your things"

Time skip
We got to the house and it's really wide. Good thing there's a guest room, I'll sleep there LOL.

Is this really for two persons? It looks like it's for 50 persons

Is this really for two persons? It looks like it's for 50 persons. Well, dad's the one who brought it, who cares.