6

We're just eating and the cheerleader asked Juha to buy some water, I told her I'll go with her but she insisted. Some girl walked infront of me and bowed while she puts a letter infront of my face. "I'm Choi Eunjae and I know this sounds crazy but when I saw you practice with the varsity team, I took interest in you. Please go out with me"

"Sure, meet me tomorrow after school. I'll go to your room"

Well I'll try going out with her, maybe my feelings for Juha isn't that serious.

The next day
Her room is at A-3, third floor. "Eunjae?" I asked. "Guys, Eunjae have a boy visiting her!" Some guy shouted. "He said his name is Taejoo! I think the new varsity player!"

Eunjae looked at me while her face is burning up. She immediately took her bag and ran to me, I smiled at her so it won't look like I'm so mean. "Let's go?" I asked and she nodded.

Time skip
We're at a café and I bought her some coffee and a slice of cake, I got myself just coffee because I don't really like sweets. "Does it taste good?" I inquired. "Do you want some?" She smiled. "Sure"

She picked up her fork and took a piece of her cake and passed it to me. "Come on my hands are aching" She giggled. I ate the cake and she smiled.

Boi how many girls do I have to get indirect kiss?!

I took her to a park, she made me flinch when she held my hand but it was fine, I smiled at her and she smiled back. She said she's meeting her friends, I dropped her off to the place they're meeting. As soon as we got there, she waved and removed her hand to mine. Her friends teased her when she sat down, I waved to her and told her that I'm going home. "Tell me when you're going home, I'll pick you up"

When I walked away to go to my car, her friends goes back teasing her.

Time skip
I got back home and Juha and my sister is baking cookies. "Yeon-ah~ Can you put the flour here?" Juha asked. My sister did what Juha asked and she saw me. "Oh! Oppa, welcome back!" She ran to me and hugged me, I hugged her back and patted her head. She got back to the kitchen and I also walked back to my room and lay down.