10

“Jaemi, have you lost your mind? We're not on a date right now, you kept following me for these past months. It's uncomfortable, we're not even friends” I said and she ran away, finally.

“Who's that girl?? She's weird, for real”

“She's Jaemi, she approached me and I didn't even know we're friends”

Time skip
It's lunch time, I'm chilling on a cafe with Dooshik and Juha. I'm reading and Chowon suddenly called me. “Oh! Taejoo!” he's with Jeongwon. I let them sat down. “Hi!! I'm Chowon, this is Jeongwon. Taejoo's my child hood friend” Both of them nodded. “I'm Dooshik, this is Juha”

“Oh! You're Taejoo's girlfriend who called him back then! Nice to meet you!” Chowon cheered. Juha made an eye contact with me. “Yeah, she's my girlfriend for two years” I smirked. I can see her getting flustered. I drank my coffee and looked back to my book.

I'm scrolling on twitter and the official twitter of our school.

There are people who disagreed with this but who cares

There are people who disagreed with this but who cares. I don't care.

The next day
When I stepped into the school, everyone is staring at me. Juha and Dooshik transferred in this school, they never shuts up.

I decided to talk to Jaemi, Dooshik volunteers to go with me but I didn't accepted it.

Time skip
Jaemi, what's with the cheating stuff? We're not dating nor friends, tell them the thing that actually happened. You're not the type who lies, right?”

Her friend pulled her away and immediately ran to the school council. I followed them and opened the door until it made a small gap to hear what's she's gonna do.

“I'm really sorry! I lied that Gu Taejoo cheated on me! I saw him in a cafe once and approached him!! We're not close! I'm really sorry!” That's all I heard. I'm on my way back and our class president called me to give a pile of papers to the school council.

Bruh

I can't say no so I took it.

I got back infront of the school council office and took a deep sigh before I came in. Jaemi is there sitting to a chair in front of the desk of the school council. She's crying while her friend is patting her back.

I placed the papers to the desk. She looked at me but I didn't mind it. The school council sat down and looked at me. “Cheating, huh?” She smirked. “I'd  never, I have a girlfriend” I chuckled and walked away.

I hope she'll stop doing these.

I forgot my pen and got back for it, I saw Jaemi and her friend got out and she dragged her friend to the comfort room next to the school council's room.

After I got my pen, I got out again. I heard Jaemi shouting. “Why would you do tell them that!? Look at me! My make up is ruined because of you!” I didn't mind it and walked back to the class.

Time skip
After class, I took Juha to the usual cafe I've always go to. “Um, Juha, about yesterday. Can you pretend you're my girlfriend for some time? I told them I have a girlfriend, I'm sorry” I said while looking away.

“Why won't you make it real though?” She muttered. “Did you said something..?” I asked. “No, it's just in your head”

Back at the apartment
“Why won't you make it real, huh? It'll take some time, love” I laughed.

I laid down and played with my phone for hours.

It's now 8 pm so I decided to order food. Well, I still don't know how to cook.

Saturday
I'm packing for a two days vacation with Dooshik, Juha, Chowon and Jeongwon. Juha also invited a girl, Shen Xiaoxi.

(Shen Xiaoxi is chinese, she's Juha's classmate on another class)

My phone rang and it's Dooshik, they're waiting near the school.

Time skip
“You can't swim, Hahahahaha!!” Dooshik cuckled. “Can you swim?!” Chowon sarcastically said. “Duh! I'm an adult now-aAh!” Chowon pushed him to the pool and laughed while pointing at him. It took 25 seconds to Dooshik to come back up. “I thought you can swim!?”

“I'm hungry! Juha is the food ready!??” Dooshik changed the topic and Chowon pulled him up and they got back to the cottage.

Atleast they get along.

Days after - Juha's POV
Someone pulled me to the comfort room, it's the girl who made up the cheating rumour. “Hello! Haha! You know who Rohae is right? Maybe no? He's from your senior high school, he's my brother” She said while caressing a bat. “Sleepy time!”

Everything went black.

I woke up to an empty room with white walls and white ceilings. I was tied up hardly, my feet and my hands. I can't just ran away, there's no windows or any other doors, there's one but the guy is blocking it. My phone is in the guy's pocket. Rohae, a sunbae from shs. “We met again, Kang Juha. It's obvious who made you go here, your father. How can a father be like that, or maybe he hates you?! Haha!”

He took a picture of me and dialed a number and immediately called it.

“Woo-hoo! Mr. Kang, AKA Juha's father. Wha'dya think? I got your child. Mission successful” He chuckled and left the room, he also locked it.

I can't do anything but just sit there.

“Oppa~ Look who I got? Wait you're not in this room??” Jaemi opened the door and looked around, she pushed Taejoo in and tied him up a meter next to me.

As soon as she got out, he asked me why I'm here but I just shook my head in response. “Oops! I forgot to put ropes on you!” Jaemi got back and put ropes on Taejoo. She got on her knees and tied him. I saw a key on her pocket on her jeans. While she wasn't looking, I turned my back and reached it. She got out and shutted the door.

“First time??” Taejoo laughed. I kicked him and secretly made the key as a knife. “What are you doing??”

I showed him and he helped me. The ropes got removed successfully. I helped him with his and took the rope on my foot off.

We got out and locked the door. We sneaked out and ran to the police station. Taejoo ran infront of me, he held my hand and ran faster. “Man, what!?”

He smiled and continued running.

We got to the police station and told them the location. I was panting and Taejoo's explaining. “I'd like to accuse my father too”

The police and Taejoo looked at me puzzled. “He's the reason this all happened. He's also accompanying a criminal, my brother. His name is Kang Yunbin”

They scrolled through the names of the criminals and there's my brother too.