7

Juha's POV
We're on a basketball court and a match is going on between Dark Mist and Troll tribe. The game ended and Troll tribe won, Eunjae ran towards Taejoo to wipe his sweat and gave him a bottle of water. Taejoo smiled at her and she also smiled back. Dooshik asked me to go home first, he know that I might get hurt by the scenery.

Taejoo's POV
Juha got out first, is there something wrong? “What is it, love?” Eunjae asked. “It's nothing” I smiled. “Guys, let's line up!”

Time skip
“Should we go on a date today?”
“Sure”

It's been a while since we go out on a date. I'm gonna take her to a carnival, I hope she's gonna like it.

We wove goodbye to my team mates and I drove to the private carnival.

“Happy monthsary, love!”

Eunjae covered her mouth and cried. “Why are you crying?” I said while laughing and hugging her. “I'm so happy!”

6 Months later“We've graduated, love!” Eunjae cheered

6 Months later
“We've graduated, love!” Eunjae cheered. I hugged her and she gave me a peck, I looked at her and kissed her forehead. “Guys! How about we go for a drink! Let's celebrate” Sooha said. “Sure! Can we invite other people?!”

“Yep!”

Time skip
It's 8 pm now and they're still sober but.. Eunjae. I didn't know her alcohol tolerance is so low, she just passed out. “Oi! Take Eunjae home!”

The next day (Eunjae's POV)
I woke up from the sun breeze hitting my face, I look to my left and Taejoo's sleeping there. He looks stunning while sleeping. He opened his one eye slowly and the other too, “You're awake, love?” He asked and I nodded, he sat up and stared at me while chuckling. “What's funny?” I furiously asked. “Your hair” he laughed. I touched my hair and it's all messy, I took the pillow next to me and covered my hair. “You look like a dumpling seller”

He got out of the room and I followed him, “Does your head hurts?” He asked. “Hm? Not really, I think I just drank a little” I said and he nodded. “Can look if Juha and Dooshik's awake? They're sleeping on the guest's room”

I walked there and Juha is sleeping on the bed and Dooshik is on the floor while his hand is placed on top of the bed. I walked downstairs and told Taejoo how they're doing. “Should I cook breakfast?” I asked. “Sure, I'd like to taste your cooking” He smiled. I walked next to him, wore the apron and tied my hair back.

He hugged me and placed his chin on my shoulder, I kept cooking even though my face is heating up.

Juha's POV
I walked to my bathroom while holding my own hair. As I got out, I directly go to the living room but before I got there, from the stairs, I saw Taejoo and Eunjae cooking. Taejoo's chin is in Eunjae's shoulder. I continued my way to the living room to take my bag and go back to my room, I made some space for my clothes to my bag and leave. I'll just go to my parent's house.

Time skip
“Juha? What made you come here? Is there something wrong?” My mom asked and I just shook my head. “I don't feel good, I think I'll just rest”

I cried silently to my bed again, I feel broken about what I've seen. This is how you fall inlove? I never thought it would be like this, how dumb of me. I took off my ring and threw it on my window. I don't see Taejoo wear it too after he got together with Eunjae. I'm just hurting myself.