2

She sat next to me and even put her tounge out like a kid.

"Hey, hey, hey! Taeboo, I don't know you got a ring? Tell me who?~" Dooshik beamed. He sit next to me and always annoys me, but it's okay because I'm Taejoo.

"Taeboo? Haha what type of name is that? It doesn't fit you, Taejoo the mighty!" Juha chuckled.

"Tell me your name!" Dooshik giggled.

I guess they would get along?

"I'm Kang Juha! What's yours?"

"I'm Park Dooshik! You got a nice name!"

I'm like sitting next to a two suns, they're beaming so much

"Okay, take back to your seats. Ms. Kang Juha, can you introduce yourself here- infront of them?" Mrs. Kim said. Our home room teacher

Juha stood up and walked up to infront of us and started to introduce herself. Everyone's focussed at her.

Why're they staring at her like that, it's weird.

"Okay, nice to meet you Juha. Please go back to your seat and we'll start our lesson"

Time skip
Our class is done and as soon as I got to our parking lot in our school, Juha looks so worried while she looks around. There's a tear coming out of her eye.

"Juha? What's wrong?" I asked. "Are you okay? Did something happened?"

"I.. It's just.. My car.. I lost my car" she stuttered.

"Are you sure, you parked it here?"

"Yes, very sure" she whimpered. "How do I tell dad about this?"

"I'll help you tell him and I'll drive you home"

Shit.. Shit.. Shit! It came out of my mouth!

"...okay"

Whew, calm down Gu Taejoo. This is nothing, just like driving a friend..wait-I never had a friend. Gosh, this is stupid! Now she's next to meee! It's your fault you demon, evil shitty asshole Taejoo!! Okay, chill.

Time skip
Okay... She's now gone- "You said you'd help me! " Juha screamed.

Oh.. Right.

We walked in and some employees is in the entrance, they immediately bowed and lowered their voices.

"Excuse me? Can you tell us where Mr. Gu's room is?" Juha asked one of the employees.

"On the 5th floor" The employee grinned.

"They look good together, don't you think? " They whispered.

On my Dad's office
"Come in"

"Oh, dad you're here too... Is that the reason we're going to go here?" She looked at me. "Obviously"

"Take a seat"

We sat down and Juha started to talk while looking down.

How long is this gonna takee!!

"Should I get you another car?" Mr. Kang said.

"No, I'll take responsibility because I lost it" Juha frowned.

"Are you sure? I can bought you another one with the same as the one you had"

"I'm fine with nothing Dad, I'll just take taxis"

"For the mean time, Taejoo will take responsibility for you. He'll take you to school and drive you home, right Taejoo?" Dad grinned.

Ayo, why did I even helped her. I guess just for the mean time..? Agh, no

"okay"

EW PLEASE TAKE THAT BACK NO NO NO NOO

Time skip
"it's your fault bro" Juha laughs. "Girl, what if I left you there crying? Now you're laughing at me?!"

"Aha! You look cute"

"I'm always c..what?"

"I meant the plushie my dad gave is cute" She looked away

"Hey, dad told me your birthday is coming up. Next week?" I asked.

"Yeah"

Nothing to misunderstand, you bastard. Nothing to.. Misunderstand. AGH SHE'S GOD DAMN CUTE WHILE SHE'S FLUSTERED.

"What's wrong? Did you eat spicy food? Your face is red"

"HAH!? ME NO YEAH NO! "

"If you said so~" Juha sang

Whew, that's close. Good thing she's really dumb.