5

We continued our report and it took some hours too. After it, I took Hyunseo and Sooha to their house, of course I didn't made it obvious that me and Juha live on the same house, I took a different route.

I got back home and Juha laughed at me on how I look after she said sure at Sooha. “It'll be funny if you saw your face!”

“Oh, really? I should've took a hotel near so that they won't know we live together” I said while taking my blazers off. “You tryna strip, bro?” Dooshik looked at me.

I forgot that he's still here.

“Oh, no, no, don't worry I mean no harm” He grinned. I shook my head and walked away. I got to my room and change into a casual outfit. Black t-shirt with black pants. I got back downstairs and I saw Dooshik putting in his shoes to go out. He said he'll just take a taxi on his way.

Time skip

I ordered dinner and go upstairs to call Juha. I walked trough her room, the door is open and she's putting her shirt on. “Oh! I'm so sorry! Close your door” I said while covering my eyes, reached the door knob with my other hand and closed it. I leaned to her door while covering my face. I'm blushing so hard.

I didn't meant to. Please forgive me.

“I hope she isn't angry” I whispered. “Uhm, Juha? Dinner's ready? I'm really sorry, I didn't meant to. I swear I didn't saw anything”

She came out and won't look at me at my eye, “Yeah”

Oh, she's angry

Three days later
She became awkward with me ever since that accident, she's now always eating lunch with Sooha, Yoonhee, and Raebin. They're her new friends and they're always hanging out.

On the school festival
She's eating with Sooha and the others again. Hyunseo is hanging out with me and Dooshik. Yesterday, we played games in my parent's house, not in Juha's house. It'll be obvious.

“Taejoo? Can you ask Juha to be here?  Our performance is gonna start” The cheerleader said. I nodded and walked to find Juha. She's in her cheer squad costume or whatever it is but she's also wearing a varsity jacket.

It's mine, no need to worry. I wish you can see the grinn I made in my head. Jk

“Juha!” I walked to her and told her about their performance. She immediately ran to the comfort room,  I walked with her because we have a game too. Everyone is looking at her because my name is in the back of the jacket “Gu Taejoo, #4”

(Taejoo just joined the varsity three days ago)

Well, as you can see. Girls started to like me when I joined the varsity, it sucks how most of them are pick mes. Can't they see that I have my number one?? Oh, I forgot I'm keeping this as a secret. Back to the story.

Everytime our team scores points, the cheer squad became so loud as well as the fangirls of my team's captain, Kim Dongwan. They even have those fan thing, the one you swing around to make air, and with his face and name on it too.

What's with the poster of him? Is this what popularity is like? Gah! It's creepy.

Time skip
The game ended and we won 134-93, they were so happy to win even though it was just a practice game between us and “Troll Tribe”

“We enjoyed the match, Dark mist”

(If ya wanna know, Troll Tribe and Dark mist is a team name. Troll tribe, their play is just like black magic, they annoys the player they're against with. Like their name, they like to troll other people. Dark mist, they play smoothly and fairly. It was a bad idea to go off against Troll Tribe. Their team banner is “Free”. Their motto is “you don't need to play for the fame, play for the fun”)

“Congrats!” Juha and Dooshik ran up to me for a hug.

“Are we okay now?” I asked. “Well, you have three wishes and you used one. So, there's only two left. Use it well” She smiled. “Let's go eat? It's my treat today” I added.

“Woo! Hoo! Free food!” Dooshik cheered.