8

I got out of my room and walked to my mom, I sat next to her and hugged her. “Did you missed me alot?” She laughed. “I want my hair got cutted, can I?” I asked. She looked at me puzzled, “is there something wrong?”

“Nothing, I just felt like it”

Taejoo's POV
I knocked to the guest room's door and found Dooshik sitting on the bed while using his phone. I asked him where Juha is but he told me- “I thought she's downstairs?”

I immediately looked trough her closet and there's no clothes and at the bathroom she's also not there. I called her mom if maybe she's there. Good thing she's there. I called Dooshik to eat, someone called Eunjae and she answered it outside. She got back after some minutes and took her bag with her. “Is there something wrong? Any emergencies?” I aksed and she just shook her head.

Eunjae's POV
Someone called me out of nowhere and it's also an unknown number. I walked away to answer it and what the caller said broke me into pieces. “Good day don't you think? I'm Kang Sunyeong, Kang Juha's father. Do you know that Taejoo, your lover, and Juha is going to get married next month? Oh, you don't? How pitiful, you're just a young girl with no permanent future. Haha! Your boyfriend's a liar” Before he continued his words, I turned the call off and I walked back in and took my bag.

Why? Taejoo's lying at me? He doesn't love me? Is it all fake? Should I not trust that guy? There's so many questions, I want to ask him everything. Please tell me it's not real, Taejoo.

I kept crying on my way, I don't care, look at me whenever or however you like. This is so stupid. Taejoo's calling me for the 19th time yet I still didn't answered it. Am I the type who's easy to fool? Please answer those questions, Taejoo.

After the 20th call, I answered the call and told him to meet me at a bench near han river.

Time skip
“Love! I wondered where did you go or if you're okay!” He hugged me but I pushed him. “Am I that foolish!” I cried. He kept trying to hug me but I'm pushing him away. “Please answer the question, Taejoo! I felt so dumb! You've been lying to me! You're getting married, Taejoo!! It's not supposed to be like this! I thought we're the one who's gonna get married! Why?!” I kept screaming and he's wiping my tears off, he's crying.

“I want to tell you the truth, but I don't wanna hurt your feelings. I like Juha even back then 'til now. I thought it wasn't serious so I dated you! I'm really sorry, please forgive me. The feelings isn't mutual. Let's just end this before anyone got hurt, I'm sorry and thank you for making me feel loved. I like Juha-”

I pushed him once again and ran away. It started raining and it became so hard to breathe. I passed out. I can't handle this.

Juha's POV
“Is that why you want to cut your hair? Because of Taejoo? Oh no don't cry! Try talking to him and tell him how you feel, I'm rooting for you, sweet heart!”

Those words that came from my mom motivated me. I ran outside, I don't care about the rain. I wanna meet Taejoo, I don't even know if he likes me back. I'll be happy for him and Eunjae, as long as I told him how I feel, that's okay for me.

As I was running, I saw a girl laying down next to a tree. I walked to her and it's Eunjae. I tried to open my phone but it's wet and won't work anymore. I walked some steps to ask for help. Good thing some guy drove infront of me and helped me to pick up Eunjae.

Time skip
We're in a hospital and we still haven't contacted Taejoo, we did but he won't answer.

Taejoo's POV (TW: Vi0lenc3)
I woke up to a dark place, I'm tied up and my phone kept ringing. Some guy stood up and stepped on it 'til it's broken. He held my hair and stared at me. He removed the tape off my mouth and slapped me while laughing. “Your phone is so noisy, can't you see I'm trying to focus!?” He frowned and slapped me again. He took a bat from a guy behind him.

He hit me for more than 5 times with the bat, the guy behind him is laughing while staring at me. It's tiring but I don't wanna show them I'm weak. “Just take a rest child, crying isn't for guys. It's only for girls who's weak. Like what you did earlier, crying in a bench. Haha! Pathetic” He smirked.

The time I can't stay conscious, I can't hear any of their voices anymore. It was just a blurred vision but I saw 3-4 kids walk in while talking, as soon as they saw me, they ran outside. The two guys followed him.

I don't really remember what happened next but I woke up to a hospital room. Juha ran to me and hugged me, Eunjae came in with my parents. The doctors asked me how I'm doing. I'm just staring at Juha and Eunjae while waiting when the doctors are going to leave.

After some time checking on me, I finally get to talk to Eunjae. She agreed to talk to me and Juha left the room. When Juha completely got out, Eunjae ran to me crying. “Are we really breaking up? Please, I love you. Please.” She begged. “I'm really sorry, Eunjae. The reason I asked you to talk with me is I want to say goodbye. Please, don't cry? I know this hurt you, and I'm really sorry about it. What I said earlier that I faked my feelings for you is real. I'm really sorry” She ran away and she pulled Juha.

I ran after them and I heard what they talked about. “Juha, Taejoo like you. Please take care of him. I love him so much and it hurts to know the truth, I want you guys to be happy together, okay? I like you to be with him forever. Even if the world's ending, even if there's no more tomorrow, do you know? Taejoo is so nice, he always treat me out and even made me felt loved. It's my first time having a boyfriend, I think I'll just move on. Again, please take care of Taejoo. He's my safe place”

I'm really sorry, Eunjae