First Day: Part I

Two days went in a blink of an eye and Today was the first day of my final year at my school. My school has only grades from nursery to 10th. The bus arrived, well like always the bus was empty, cause we are the first to be picked up. Well it has its advantages in the morning but if you look the other way around, we are the last to be dropped home. 

Well it has been like this from 4th grade. Oh! Alexander and his brother Aaron got in, also Austin. Well, their stop comes 2 or 3 stops after mine.

"Wassup! Good Morning Wilsons" said the three of them as they took their seats.

 They have been friends with me for as long as I have been in this bus. At present the bus is a first class AC type looking ones previously they used to be a run down bus with the school's name printed. The old ones pretty much had zero suspension since the drivers take the hump for a ramp and speed over, pretty much the reason for the students to go to school by cycle or with their parents.

 The old ones pretty much had zero suspension since the drivers take the hump for a ramp and speed over, pretty much the reason for the students to go to school by cycle or with their parents

I put up with it to be with my friends. I had only a number of friends. Well everyone in school when they see me and my bro they always ask only one thing.

"which one of you is Robert and which is Gregory? Its so hard to differentiate"

I've been irritated by this question for my entire life, only a few never asked these question and at present they are whom I'd call friends.

I'm pretty much the shy guy, same goes for my brother. I don't know whom we inherited it from as none of my family members or my relatives are non active, they are totally the opposite of me and my bro.

Well the first days used to be traumatic till 9th grade. If I recall, I still remember my first day in 1st grade, first thing we both ended up going to the wrong class second the teacher calls out a person to stand and introduce themselves by saying their name, hobbies, and                            "what do you want to be in the future?"

For a person like me, I in the inside would dream of standing up and introducing myself in a proactive way and crack a joke and all, but when my turn actually came, the class couldn't even hear my name when I spoke out, the sound of my beating heart might have been pretty clear to them. 

It has been like this till today as this year my class teacher was my previous language teacher and she pretty much knew every single one in the class. Luckily she let us choose our own seat and deskmate, I took a seat with Karter. As it was the first day each class was just a 'Introduction to 10th portions' class. Best thing and the only good thing about special classes was that the last four periods were for PE.

I don't even know why they did that. But it was justice for all the students as our school doesn't have a ground in the close range, we need to get into the bus which drops us at a private ground 10mins away from school and the time taken for all of them to get into the bus after getting ready with their kits and all would take 20 minutes and like that one period gets over.

Well since the class is an intro class I take a book out and pretend to do notes while I'm actually doodling in my rough book. Karter was busy breaking his head to decide a team for the cricket match. 

"Today both the Wilsons will be present, me, Shane, Patrick ,Adam, Stanley umm...and who else?" murmured Karter.

I always choose the last second bench, a common logic for me, front row for the nerds, full back for the popular and mischievous and the middle for the unpopular and introverts like me. 

My brother turned out unlucky as he got the second seat of the row, I could see him and Shane playing hangman from the back. 

The teacher finished her class and the bell rang for the next class. It said Biology in the time table. The teacher stepped into the class, to our surprise it was our 8th grade teacher, Miss Sophia.

Miss Sophia has been feared by every high school student for she is super strict and cold. I still remember what happened in 8th grade.....

to be continued in First Day:Part II