Charlie Charlie

We started with the SILLY questions at first.

"Charlie Charlie is my name Karter?"

It went to yes unexpectedly and we were very impressed with the accurate answer. We asked the same with each of our name and it came 'yes' for all except Harry. It was 'No' for Harry when we asked using his name. We did tease him a bit like, 

"Oooh! What's your real name, It is not Harry so what is it?"

But then we quit it after a minute or so in order to continue the game. We wanted to ask more challenging questions so we started with questions like "Charlie Charlie is Miss Ruby absent today."

That time it was actually Miss Ruby's class, Physics class. It was a free period as she was absent that day.

Surprisingly, once again it pointed to the right answer 'Yes.' We then started getting scared if this spooky game was real or it was just luck. 

We asked a bunch of weird questions and the answer to all were correct, even I couldn't believe it myself.

"How the hell is this even possible?" I told myself. Something was definitely fishy. 

So I decided to keep watch if anyone pulled a trick. And I did found out the reason as to why the answers to all our question were precise.

"Charlie Charlie Is the class after this period Maths class?", asked Harry.

Well, it did turn to yes but this time I wasn't surprised cause I was 100% sure that I saw Karter, who stood beside Harry blew at the pencil to turn it to the right answer.

I did want to complain about it but since everyone looked like they were having fun playing this game, I decided to play along.

Right at that moment Patrick asked a totally ridiculous question.

"Charlie Charlie will Harry die today?"

And Karter blew the pencil again to 'Yes' without letting anyone see, except I did see him. Since I knew that this whole game was fake, I didn't react much.

But Harry was in shock. He held Patrick's hoody and asked,

"Why did you ask that? you idiot! Why?" There were literally tears coming out of his eyes. I felt sorry for Harry cause he seemed to have believed this whole game to be true.

 I felt sorry for Harry cause he seemed to have believed this whole game to be true

"Harry Harry Harry! Stop crying already. This whole game is a fake. There is no ghost called Charlie. Karter was the 'ghost' who blew at the pencil for each question. C'mon Karter say the truth to this poor guy"

"Karter, is what Robert said true?" Asked Harry to Karter.

"Ummm.....hmm.... ye....a...No! Nope! Not at all! This game is true, rest in peace tomorrow Harry" replied Karter in a sarcastic tone. Greg and Patrick also must have noticed his trick before so they didn't buy this.

But Harry actually bought it. He literally believed Karter's bullshit. His face that time was the saddest face of Harry I've ever seen.

"I'll write a note when I reach home stating that Patrick and Karter is the reason why I died, then the police will arrest you both, wait and see." Harry said while wiping his tears off.

"This idiot actually believed everything haha!" remarked Patrick.

No matter what reasoning we tried to give Harry wouldn't believe us at all. The break time ended and Harry kept quiet with a depressed look till lunch break.

We couldn't stand looking at Harry this way so we asked Karter to fool him again somehow and we ultimately came up with a plan.

"Hey Harry! It is said in the rules that if we break the pencils and burn the paper, the question will be considered invalid."

"Wait a minute, what nonsense is he blabbing now. Our plan was to make Karter apologize to Harry and confess that he was the one who blew at the pencil for every question. Now what nonsense is he saying" I said to Patrick and Greg as we rushed towards Karter to zip his big mouth. 

But we were too late cause Harry obviously believed that. We finally gave up and told Karter to do as he wished.

Harry managed to break both the pencils and threw them in the bin But then came the problem. How could they burn the paper?

As Lunch got over, Chemistry class began. The teacher told us that she would be taking us to lab to show us how crystallization occurs. We all took our jackets off to go to the lab.

Amber called to me just as I put my foot inside the chemistry lab.

"Hey Robert, please keep our jackets in the class. Please!"

"Mine also Robert or Greg, whoever you are. Please!" requested Avery too.

"Fine!" I nodded with a unsatisfied look on my face. I took Amber's jacket and as I was about to get Avery's.

"Give it to me Avery, I'll take it to the classroom. Don't worry about it." yelled Spencer while jumping out of nowhere.

Spencer was pretty much crushing on Avery but he made it too obvious that Avery herself tried to avoid him many times.

"No need! Robert here will handle it. Won't you?"

"Yes! I will" 

"Hey Robert...." Spencer opened his mouth once again. I didn't have time to spare so I ignored him and rushed downstairs.

On the way someone caught my shoulder. No need to be surprised. It was certainly Spencer.

"What?" I asked him in anger cause he's wasting my time once again.

"Hey! Just give me Avery's jacket."

"Fine! Here, take it and you'd better keep it back in class."

"Well sure! What else will I do with it hehe!" said Spencer while hugging her jacket plus he giggled.

"There are camera's here so put your dirty ideas on hold." I told him cause I was responsible for her jacket cause she entrusted it to me and if something happened to it, I'm the one who'd get screwed.

"Also stop hugging the jacket already, you look like a pervert now."

"Oh sorry!" replied Mr.Airhead.

 "Here! Take this jacket also while you're at it." I said as I tried to give him Amber's jacket also.

"Whose is that?"

"It's Amber's."

"Then keep it back yourself." said that guy and he ran off to the class.

I decided to let him go and finally kept her jacket back and headed to the lab. As I reached the lab again, I could see Karter and Harry rummaging through the glass shelf of the lab while the teacher was facing away from them.

I decided to ask them about it at the end of the class so I headed to Patrick and Greg who were listening to what the teacher was saying.

To be continued - The Smoker