21: Feel something

CW: Smut

If anyone wants to skip, the smut starts in "The redhead moved, straddling his lap as he draped his arms over his shoulders", and finish in "The brunette smiled, leaning closer to kiss him on the corner of his eye."

You can do ctrl + f to search automatically that parts in the text.

Zhongli embraced Childe, putting his arm around his shoulders and pulling him close, pressing his cheek against the orange hair; which tickled him. Venti watched them with his arms crossed, sipping loudly from his fruit juice, while the television continued to play the series that no one had been paying attention to.

"If you're going to be so sticky it shouldn't be in front of me," the musician complained, realizing that his juice had run out, leaving the container on the coffee table. Zhongli looked at him without saying anything, maintaining his position as well as his partner.

"And when I had to put up with you being glued to Xiao all day?" Zhongli asked, raising an eyebrow. Venti covered his mouth with his hands, overreacting.

"When did that happen?!" He exclaimed, looking away, knowing very well what the brunette was referring to. Venti looked down at the last piece of pizza in the box, reaching out and bringing the slice to his mouth. "What I mean is that... If you want, you know..." He shoved the whole pizza into his mouth, puffing out his cheeks so his hands were free. He made the shape of a hole with his fingers, while with the other he inserted his index finger consecutively. Zhongli frowned, looking disapprovingly at his friend. "What? Haven't you done the tests for that?"

"Are we really talking about this? Venti—" Zhongli went to reply, even though the other was right, it was not a subject he wanted to talk to him about.

"He's right," Childe said, interrupting the other two's conversation. Zhongli stopped resting his head on the redhead, seeing how he sat up a little. The shorter one smiled lopsidedly, looking at Zhongli as if rubbing his victory away. "But Venti, mind your own business, it's uncomfortable," The brunette returned Venti's smile, seeing how his own had disappeared from his lips.

"Okay, so I'm glad we're all okay with me leaving," He got up from his seat, dirtying the carpet with crumbs from the pizza. "I'll lock myself in my room with my headphones on so I don't have to listen to you," He made a dramatic gesture as he left the room, adjusting the door once he was out.

Zhongli sighed, bending down to pick up the thermometer that rested next to the pizza box, leaning back on the back. "How do you feel?" He asked as he handed the thermometer to Childe, who put it under his armpit, slipping it under his sweater.

"Fine," Childe replied, holding his arm to keep it from moving. "You gave me a paracetamol before, it has taken effect so I feel much better," Zhongli looked at his blank face. He had been like that for quite a while, the happiness he had had when he told him the test results had completely disappeared. Zhongli caressed his freckled cheek carefully, lowering his eyelids a little.

"What happens?" Zhongli asked, looking into blue eyes that seemed lost somewhere far away. He had been pretty quiet the entire time, not because the series was interesting, to tell the truth, but rather because he was lost in his mind. Zhongli didn't blame him, good news couldn't make him forget all the troubles that were happening at the moment after all.

"I've been thinking about having sex," Childe said in a flat voice, avoiding meeting his eyes. "I'm not ready to have you fully inside yet, but that has made me think how ironic it is," He frowned a little, his lips curved in a strange smile, even though his eyes did not reflect any emotion in particular. "Don't you think? I've been with countless men... But I don't feel ready to have you. It turns out that the only person I want to be with is that I still don't feel ready..." He forced a laugh, taking off the thermometer when he heard it beep. "I'm pathetic."