Shhh..

Some people just don't understand why you have to keep a secret. You can keep a secret to keep a friendship, or show people you're trustworthy. But see, with my situation, I'm keeping a secret for family. My family has a secret, as in family I mean my Father and I. Well, really it's just my dads secret, I haven't told any body. But you don't know how bad I want to. What he does is wrong, it's sad.

I thought I could keep the secret for my whole until today. Until a couple minutes ago. I realized I can't keep his secret, I'm gonna have to tell someone someday. I sat down at a bench, I was at the mall. I looked around at my surroundings. I wonder if any of these people have a secret. If they do, it's probably not like mine. I spotted a blonde kid eating with a curly haired kid. The curly caught me staring and smiled at me. The blonde turned around and I looked down at my phone.

I looked back up slowly and curly was still staring at me. I blushed. Let's just say I'm shy. But I open up to people really fast. I stood up and grabbed my bags and started walking away. "Hey." I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see the blonde. His eyes were as blue as the ocean and his smile made my heart melt. "H-hi." I said. "My friend over there, that's Harry, and I'm Niall. He wanted me to give you this." He handed me a piece of paper.

It had a cell number on it. My heart stopped and my smile faded. "No, I'm sorry I can't take this. It was nice meeting you though." I said handing the paper back to him. I pushed my hair behind my ear and started walking away again. "Why not?" He asked. I turned around to face him. What was I supposed to say.

"I'm not really looking for a boyfriend." I said, it was half true.

"We'll maybe we could start off friends.." He said.

"We? I thought he-"

"That's what I meant." He said embarrassed.

"Oh, well. I'm sorry.. I just-I can't."

"Can I get your name, love?" He asked.

"It's Ella."

I turned around a literately ran back to my car. I couldn't afford to get myself into this. I couldn't risk- nevermind.

__________________________

Authors Note:

Hi guys! I am the author of I Miss The Old You. This fanfic is called Shh.. And it's about a girl named Ella who has a massive secret. I hope you guys enjoy this one like you enjoyed my last one! Thank you! Vote/Comment/Fan!

~Sam