Chapter 18 : Knock, Knock

__________________________

Make sure you read my authors note at the end ! Enjoy :)

__________________________

Times goes by huh?

It seems like just yesterday I told Niall I could never see him again. And today.. Well I'm going to be able to. It's weird to think I'm actually going to become face to face with him again. Actually hear his sweet soothing voice again.

And his laugh. His laugh, that always brought a smile to my face. I'm trying my best to look good today, but I haven't really done things to my face and hair in a while.

I want to impress him. I want to show him I'm grown up, and able to handle things without my dad.

My dad.

That's what I'm afraid of.

That Niall won't believe me.

He'll know I'm lying.

Just because Harry didn't see anything on the news doesn't mean he didn't.

What if he did ?

What if he's being forced to come meet me?

What's if he's afraid of me?

~Niall~

I couldn't sleep last night, I was way to excited for today. But I'm also nervous. What if I do something stupid when I talk to her?

Maybe, she won't even like me.

Maybe, she hates me for leaving her.

Oh god, please no, no, no.

Don't let her hate me.

I need her to love me.

I want her to be mine.

Wait, what if she changed. Like Harry said. She might be a completely different person for all I know. I haven't seen her in two years. She might not even recognize me. Oh, I hope she does. I hope she still is interested in me.

All night actually, I've been thinking about when I do first see Ella. What if she's not what I'm expecting her to be? Same baby face with beautiful blue eyes. What if she's all grown up? I know, this is ridiculous to think about, I mean I'll love her no matter what.

But, am I getting my hopes up to much? I think I might be. I think I should just cool down and wait and see what happens.

But I can't wait, that's the problem I would run over to the shop if I could. I'm just so nervous, too nervous. It's like I'm thinking she won't have any feelings for me anymore or her dad will get in the way.

Why does he have to be so protective?

Can't he just let his little girl go already?

~Ella~

I walked into the shop and butterflies were taking over my stomach. I didn't even know what time they were supposed to come. I got everything ready as usually and opened the shop early. Just in case. I sat all jittery waiting for Jake to show up.

I checked my phone at every second for the time. Jake still didn't show up. I locked the doors again. I didn't like being here alone, I was always scared. I went to the bathroom in the back and checked how I looked.

I was wearing my grey sweater that said 'I LOVE CATS' on it an my black waisted shorts. I heard knocking. I came out of the bathroom and peered around the corner. There was nobody in the back. Jake still wasn't here.

There was more knocking.

I turned and went back to the front of the store. Somebody was knocking on the door. I couldn't see his face though, it was raining and it blurred the window. I unlocked it and opened the door.

A teenage boy walked in and closed his umbrella. He took his hoodie off his head and fixed his hair.

"Do you know if Ella is here, I'm supposed to meet her." He said and looked up.

He stood in front of my eyes once again.

"I'm right here." I smiled.

He just looked at me, he started smiling.

He pulled me in from my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I held him tight and close.

Niall.

Niall Horan.

The boy I fell in love with.

The boy I had to let go of.

Now stood in front of my eyes again.

I cried into his shoulder.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you too."

__________________________

Authors Note :

It's weird to come an end to part one. I want to continue on this but I think it's better to do a sequel. Please please please read the sequel! Don't you want to know how the story ends? Make sure you keep coming on my profile to see if I updated the new one.

It's called Liar, Liar. Make sure to tell people to come read this! It will mean a lot. If you have any questions please inbox me, comment or Kik me @Im_A_Payne . Thank you for reading part one, thank you for all the reads! It really means a lot!

PLEASE read the sequel !

~Sam :)