Chapter 6: Normal Person

"Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked. "No." I said quickly. "I mean, my house isn't that far. Plus, my dad.." I trailed off. "Is he protective? Like he doesn't want you to have a boyfriend?" He asked. "..and friends that are boys." I said quietly. "Why-?" I cut him off. "Listen, I have to go. Got to get studying!" I said. "But it's summer? And haven't you grad-?" I interrupted him again. "I'm sorry. I just have to go." I backed away. He nodded and started walking away.

"Wait, Niall!" I called. He turned around and raises his eyebrows. "Thanks for today, and I had fun." He smiled at me. "Me too." He said. I turned around and started walking back home. I turned to look behind me, Niall turned the corner.

I ran back home.

I unlocked the door fast and looked around the house main floor for my dad. "What are you looking for?" He asked making me jump. "Holy crap dad! Oh, and you." I said flopping down on the couch. "Why?" He asked. "I wanted to ask you something, it's kind of random.. But- never mind." I shrugged. "No, no, ask." He said sitting at the table.

"Uhhh.." I paused. "Would you call yourself a protective parent?" I asked. He laughed at me. "Real question please." He said. "Dad, why don't you have any pictures of mom." I asked seriously. His face turned serious. "I just, I miss her. When ever I used to look at the pictures, well. It made me cry." He lied. I shook my head. "Why?" I whispered. "Why what?" He asked. "I just don't understand why you can't tell me the truth." I whispered.

"I am." He said. I ignored him. "Oh, I saw that one kid today." He said. I stiffened. "What kid?" I asked. "The blondie, the one who was in the shop." He said. "Oh." I mumbled. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you Ella, he was with some girl. Nothing like you." He said getting up. I rolled my eyes.

"Funny, you can't even recognize your own daughter." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked turning around.

"Ohh, nothing."

~Niall~

"She freaked out?" Harry asked. "Yeah, like she started hiding her face and everything." I explained. "Why would she do that?" He asked. "She said her dad was protective." I said. "So she would hide from him?" He asked. "Exactly what I was thinking. After that she told me if I ever saw her dad, to leave." I said. Harry had a confused look on his face. "Do you think she already had a boyfriend?" He asked.

"From what I know, no. She said she doesn't get a lot of attention. So, I don't think so." I said scratching my head. He nodded. "She wouldn't let me walk her home either." I shook my head as I spoke. "She must not want you to know what's going on at her house..." Harry trailed off. "What do you thinks happening?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe her dad hits her. Like abuse." Harry said.

"I don't know, Harry. She looks clean, no bruises or cuts anywhere. I just-, I'm worries about her." I said quietly. "You have to talk to her about it." He said. "I know." I mumbled. "What's gonna happen when we leave for the show?" I asked. "Between you and Ella?" He asked. "Yeah, will I ever see her again?" I asked. "I'm sure you will. She'll understand." He said. "She doesn't know about the X Factor, she doesn't know One Direction?" I said.

"How? The entire UK knows who we are. Are you sure she doesn't?" He asked. "She hasn't said anything about it. She treats me so normally." I said. "Well, I don't know. We'll have to wait until we leave." He said. I put my head in my hands. "How many more days?" I asked. "Five." He mumbled. I sighed. "Am I supposed to tell her?" I asked. "That's your decision Niall. If you want to risk her treating you differently. Not like a normal person, than tell her." Harry said.

"Do you think she would do that?" I asked. Harry shrugged. "Think about it." Harry said getting up. "Do you want me to order pizza?" Harry asked. I nodded. Harry ordered the pizza while I flipped through the channels. I stopped at a rerun of the X Factor. "Harry, look!" I called out. He came into the living room. "This is the episode." I smiled at the TV. Harry sat down next to me. It was bootcamp.

We both sat back at watched the show. Harry went in the other room and Brought back the laptop. He called Zayn, Liam, and Louis on Skype. "Are you guys watching it?" Liam asked immediately. We all replied with a yes. "What's up with Niall?" Louis asked. "What?" I said confused. "You look different." He said. I looked at him weird. "Yeah, I see it. You just look like something's happened." Zayn butted in.

"He met someone." Harry said. "Gender?" Louis said. "Girl." I mumbled. They all celebrated. "Describe her." Liam said. "She has blonde hair, the bluest eyes, most amazing smile and her laugh is so cute." I said blushing. "Niall's in love, eh?" Liam smiled. I shrugged blushing. "Yes! You are! Look at your face!" Louis screamed. I crinkled my nose. "What's her name lad?" Zayn asked.

"Ella." I smiled. We kept talking about Ella. I looked to my side. Harry wasn't there. "I'll be right back lads." I said getting up. I went into the kitchen Harry was throwing away his plate. "When did the food get here?" I asked grabbing a piece of pizza. "20 minutes ago." Harry laughed. "Why did you tell me?" I asked. "I did. You were to distracted talking about Ella." He smiled. I looked down.

"You really like her, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do." I whispered.

__________________________

Authors note:

Hiii! How is it? Keep telling people to read this fanfic! I want it to be successful! Vote please & comment! More is coming(:

~Sam