Chapter 14: Life

~2 years later~

~Ella~

You could say I've moved on, you could say I'm a different person.

You could say I'm alone.

2 years. 2 years, I haven't seen him. I haven't heard from him. I'm sad about it. Why? You may ask. I'm the one who told him that we can never speak.

But I just had that one little thought in my head. I thought he would come back. I thought he wouldn't listen to me, but I was wrong. He never came back, he did listened to me.

Yes, I know he's a superstar. But I didn't know it then, I felt like an idiot when I found out. But, I always think to myself now, that why didn't he tell me he was on the XFactor, that him and Harry are in a band together. Why wouldn't he tell me this?

Maybe he thought I would change. I would treat him differently. I just don't know. I guess we both kept a secret from each other. Even though mine was way worse. See, I think I might of been to young to understand things.

I mean, I was only 16 years old then. I didn't really know what "love" was. Niall, probably didn't either. So, who knows if it was real. Who knows if I ever did love him. I don't even know the answer to that. I was heartbroken when he left. For several months, yes. My dad would never let me out of the house.

He always searched for Niall. Always told me he was gonna did him and well.. Hurt him. Kill him. I was trying to protect Niall, if you haven't caught on. I didn't want my dad to hurt him.

Right now, I'm in my apartment. Not so shabby, not so fancy. It's just comfortable. Lets just say, I have a few friends. Just the people who work at the shop. Yes, I still work there. I went back to work once my dad agreed I was trustworthy.

I think it's funny how he thought that. Did he really think I wasn't going to tell anyone that he was a murder? I mean, c'mon. Yes, I kept the secret for a long time. But then, no. I just realized that I was living with a murder, he could kill me any second.

Where's my dad now? Uh, well..

He's gone.

Like uh-.. Dead. I did report him, and they found him guilty. They almost found me guilty, they thought I was apart of it. But, they realized that it was stupid and I was not guilty, at all.

The death penalty did get my dad. I was the last person he talked to. No, I'm not gonna give you a flashback. I don't like remembering it. I don't want to remember it. It was sad, depressing. Knowing you're dad is about to die because of you.

I cried for days wishing that I didn't tell. But I realized I did the right thing. If I didn't, then there would probably be more people dead because of him. I do miss my dad, I mean who wouldn't miss their father?

I reported my dad to the police about a year ago. Yeah, I finally got the guts too. I really don't know how to feel about it. Yes, I'm happy I saves people's lives, but still. He's my dad. I loved him, and of course I still do.

Ok, yes. I have to admit, I was afraid of my dad. But just a little. I sometimes thought that he would hurt me too. I never really had a whole lot a trust with him.

So yeah, now my life pretty boring. Same routine everyday. I'm fine with my life. I don't need an exciting, one that has a new adventure everyday. Like Nialls. I'll admit, it would be nice but I just don't need one.

I'm perfectly fine with my life.

~Niall~

You know what's weird?

I still miss her.

I still think about her everyday.

I still wish I could relive that day and change everything.

It's crazy if you think about. She left me, then I left her. Maybe it was a sign. That we weren't really meant to be. I just wished we were.

Lets just say, I was broken. I was depressed for who knows how long. I couldn't bare to not see Ella anymore. I just-, I thought there would be something ahead of us. Even if we were still friends, I would be fine with it.

You're probably thinking, 'how come the Niall Horan, is this upset when he has a perfect life.' Can I just say, it's not perfect. Maybe it would be if Ella was still in it. Yes, I'm living the dream. But.. Am I really?

Am I really? Maybe, I would be if Ella was still here. See, everyone's life is like a puzzle. Mine, is almost complete. Just that one piece is missing.

That piece..

Well, that's Ella.

Me and the lads are actually in the same city as where we met. I hope she still lives around here, and I hope I will see her. I just want to talk to her. See her beautiful eyes sparkle, And her smile light up the room. I just want Ella in my life again.

But it seems impossible.

It seems like I'll never find her, or I'll never have time to find her. My life has something different going on everyday. I just need a day or two off.

Just to look for my special girl.

My special girl that I left behind.

If they'll let me, as in they, management. Who knows if the boys will even let me out of their sight. They always want to make sure I'm alright and crap. It's ridiculous, really. They've noticed I've been feeling down lately.

Like I did when I first left Ella for the X Factor. It's just, something about this place. I keep remembering things we did together. I just want to get that life back. Or at least that time back.

I just have to find her.

I will find her.

__________________________

Authors Note :

Helllooooo! I made the softball and volleyball team!! YAY! I'm gonna be really busy now, just a warning. Don't worry, more is coming! Vote please!!

~Sam (: