Chapter 13 : Just Like That

I ran down the stairs tripping over the last step. My dad held my phone up on the air. "There's my phone." I reached for it but he held it higher. "Dad-" He threw the phone on the floor, causing it the smash into pieces. I gasped. "Dad, what the-" "Who is he!!" He screamed. I tried to act like I didn't know what was going on. "What? who?" I asked. "You were texting a boy, who was it ?" He yelled.

I just look at him not knowing what to say. "I know his name, it was your texts. Now tell me what's going on between you and this 'Natalie' as your contact says." He said. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. "Why would you put in a fake contact name?" He asked.

"I-if you saw it. I was-I just thought." I paused with tears filling my eyes.

"I don't want you to hurt him." I whispered.

"How long have you known this boy?" He asked. I slid down the wall. "A week." I mumbled. "Then why do you care so much?!?" He asked. "He's different, dad! He's the most amazing person I've ever met." I said looking up at him. "Why don't you invite him over-" I stopped him. "What? Do you think I'm an idiot? Dad, you're gonna hurt him if I do!" I paused standing up.

"If you get close to Niall, touch him or anything. Dad, Im warning you. I will hurt you, I will report you." I said poking his chest. He stared down at me. "I'll find him." He whispered walking into his room. Tears fell down my cheeks.

"I hate you." I whispered.

I walked up into my room and started searching through my drawers. I couldn't remember if I wrote Niall's number down. I couldn't find it anywhere. I ran down the stairs and out the front door.

I have to find him, I don't know how, but I have to.

I ran down the streets and into the music shop. "Ella?" Jane asked from the desk. "I thought you-" "Did Niall stop by?" I asked. "Yeah, earlier-" I stopped her. "How earlier?" I asked. "He came in the morning, then just stopped by a few minutes ago." She said. "Which way?" She pointed in the direction. I ran out the door and in the direction.

I saw Niall's blonde hair through the crowd. "Niall!" I yelled. He didn't look. I pushed through the people and grabbed Niall's arm. He turned around to face me. "Ella." He smiled and gave me a hug. I pushed off of him quickly, not wanting to though. Tears began to fill my eyes once again. "Are you alright ?" He grabbed my hand but I pulled away. I wiped my eyes.

"I need to talk to you." I pulled him out of the crowd and in between stored. He held my face in his hands and wiped my tears. "What's wrong?" He asked, his voice shaking. I looked up at him. "I-" I stopped. What was I supposed to say? "Ella, you can tell me." He said. "I know. It's just hard to." I whispered. He grabbed both my hands. "What is this about?" He asked. I looked down at my feet.

"You're not making this any easier." I mumbled. "What?" He asked confused. I let go of his hands. "Niall, you and I-. We shouldn't see or talk to each other anymore." I said with tears falling. "W-what? Why?" He asked, his voice shaking. "Niall, my dad. He knows about you." I said playing with my fingers. He lifted my chin up.

"I don't care what your dad knows, I don't care, Ella." He said.

"But I do care, Niall."

"Why?" He asked. "You just don't understand." I mumbled. "But I want to, Ella. I want to understand what's happening. You're just not letting me." He said. "I know-" He stopped me. "I'm not gonna stop talking to you. I'm not gonna stop bothering you. Let your dad do what he wants to do." He whispered looking deep in my eyes.

"Please, Niall." I whispered. He hugged me close and tight. He looked at me.

"I love you, Ella." He whispered.

He kissed me.

I went along with it too.

I kissed him back.

I wish I could stay in this moment forever. Just Niall and I. It felt like we were the only people in the world. No one could stop us.

But I knew I couldn't do any of that.

I knew I would have to stop and leave.

Walk away, and try to forget about him.

I pulled away. "Niall," I whispered, tears were forming in my eyes again. "Ella, please. I don't want you to go." I backed away from him.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this Niall." I got farther away.

He didn't move.

"Please." He chocked out, he started crying.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered.

I turned around and walked away.

Leaving Niall behind.

I left him crying, torn apart.

Just like that.

~Niall~

She walked out of my world.

Just like that.

Left me alone, to cry.

Just like that.

I never knew this could happen so quickly..

Just like that.

__________________________

Authors note :

Hellooooo! 4000 reads reads!!! Yay!! Can we get the votes higher ? More is cominggggg!! (:

~Sam