Chapter 3: Love

~Ella~

"Ella." He smiled.

He remembered my name.

"Hi-" I started to say. "I've been looking for you all day!" He said. I looked at him weird. "Why would you be looking for me?" I asked. "I just-, just pretend I never said that." He laughed nervously. "So anyway, do you need any help?" I asked. "Um, no thanks. I'm fine." He winked at me. I turned around and walked back to the desk. "I'm surprised you didn't take him." I said to Jane. "Why?" She asked.

"C'mon Jane, he's a guy who's about our age. Blonde, good looking. I'm surprised you didn't jump on him." I laughed. "I didn't get a good look at his face." She laughed. I got out my magazine and started looking through it. A hand lowered it and I saw Niall's face. "Are you finished?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. I looked at him, he had nothing in his hands. "Are you going to but anything?" I asked. He shook his head no.

"Then why are you standing here?" I asked. "I want to talk to you." He said. "About what." I said sitting down on the stool. "Just talk. Get to know each other." He said nervously.

"Why would you want to know me?" I asked.

"You ask a lot of questions." He laughed.

"I'll stop of you answer." I said.

"Well, why wouldn't I?" He smiled.

"That's a first." I mumbled.

I looked back down at my magazine then back up at him. He had the biggest and cutest smile. "Ella!" I heard Jane yell from behind. "I'll be right back." I smiled a little at him, Then went to go find Jane. "What are you doing!" She yelled in a whisper. "What?" I asked. "He obviously likes you! Ella, you're like, rejecting him! Give him a chance." She said. "No. I mean, I just don't want to.." I trailed off.

"Ella. I saw the way you looked at him. You want to, just let him at least try. It's adorable." She said. "Ok, ok. Fine." I mumbled blushing. I went back to the counter and sat back down at the school. "I thought you were gonna ditch me." He laughed. I smiled at him.

"I wouldn't do that."

He blushed.

Really, he was adorable. He was so sweet too. I just couldn't, I can't do this. "So what do you like to do?" Niall asked continuing the conversation. "Uh, I don't know. I like playing guitar, I'm not a girl full of talents." I shrugged. "Me too! I love guitar. I also sing too." He said. "Really? That's cool." I said. "Are you not from around here? You have an accent." I asked.

"I'm from Ireland. Harry lives around here." He said. "Oh, how did you and Harry meet?" I asked. "Oh, umm, we were childhood friends. Our parents knew each other." He said slowly questioning himself. I nodded slowly. We continued talking for a long time. I caught him staring at me a couple times, and he caught me staring at him. He was probably the sweetest boy I've ever met. But that dangerous, for me and for him.

Like I said before, I can't get caught up in this. I don't want to risk anything. "It was nice talking to you Niall, but it's closing time." I smiled. "Oh, ya. Sorry I've been here so long." He said scratching his head. "You don't have to be sorry about it. You kept me comparing." I smiled and him and he returned a big smile.

"Really?" He asked. "Yeah." I whispered. "I thought you thought I was annoying." He mumbled. "You're far from annoying Niall." I blushed. "Thanks." He whispered. We just looking at each other, until he cleared his throat. "I should get going then, it was nice spending the day with you Ella." He said giving me a hug. "Bye." I said.

"Oh and Ella?" He said before he walked out he door.

"Don't eat breakfast tomorrow." He smiled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just don't." He smiled before walking out the door.

I leaned back against the counter and pushed my hair out of my face. "Oohhh, Ella's in loovvveee!" I heard Jane from behind. "No, I'm not." I mumbled. I laid down on the counter. "Yeah, right." Jane teased. I sat up and looked at her. "It's just, oh I don't know. He's so amazing." I smiled. "Ella, you're blushing! You do like-like him!" She yelled. "Ok, fine. I like him. But I don't love him.." I trailed off.

"Not yet!" She said. I smiled to myself. "He already loves you." She said breaking the silence. I looked up at her shocked. "No he doesn't-" "Yeah, he does Ella. Did you see the way he looked at you. His eyes light up and he smiled so big it looks like it hurts." She paused to take a breath. "Plus! He was totally flirting with you. And I bet you 10 bucks he's getting you breakfast tomorrow." She said.

"He is not!" I mumbled. "Yeah, he is! You wait and see. He loves you, and you know it." She said wiping up the counters. "Jane. We just met." I paused. "Can you really fall in love that quickly?" I asked seriously. "Yes. It's meant to be if you do." She said.

"Then Jane..?"

"What?"

"I think I might be in love."

"Yess!!! I knew it!" She yelled.

"Jane." I snapped.

"Huh?" She asked.

"I can't though."

Tears filled my eyes.

__________________________

Authors Note:

Hellooo readers! I hope you guys are enjoying. Please comment and vote and fan so I know how I'm doing! Share the story, please! I really want this one to get popular like I Miss The Old You. I can't believe that had over 50,000 reads! Ahh! Lets try to get this one like that to!

~Sam (: