Now and forever

Even though there is no fight today, and the coven is fleeing. Stefan and Vladimir are angry that they'd been waiting so long to fight the Volturi and there was no battle.

The rest of us are happy that there won't be one. Not to today at least. But we know they will never forgive what has happened here.

We still have more to celebrate. We do? Of course we do. Come everyone let's return home. Do not leave yet, we have another celebration to have.

The battle is over and everyone is still here, we have everything ready. Let's do it. But can you really call all of this dyed down now? I question.

They're gone aren't they? Jack asks me taking my hands. Of course. I nod as he pushes a strand of hair from my face. Then now is perfect.

I hear Edward tell me resting a hand on my shoulder. And you even have the perfect wedding dress. Bella teases. You guys want to do this now right now?

I question. You already have everything you need at the house. We can get it all set back up in hot sec while you go get ready. Once we get back to the house.

Fine. But it's a neutral wedding. No make up. Your funny. Rosalie whispers into my ear. Come with me. She pulls me along while the girls steal me away once we get there and the guys push Jack into the changing rooms again.

Rose, and my "mothers" help me get ready for my own wedding. While they trust that Jack will be ready on his own. Even dad came back when we returned.

Outside, everyone else waited and helped Alice get everything back set up. Edward and Jacob were having a pleasant convo, in involvement of Nessie.

She's gonna be around for a long time isn't she? Jacob questioned. Forever. Edward nods. Do I have to start calling you dad? Jacob questions. No, Edward shakes his head. I think they were both glad about that. Even though Jake was teasing. I'm glad she has you. Edward admits.

Nessie joins her parents at their side. Alice and I are a little bit distracted. What is it that we see? Nessie growing up happy with Jacob. Nessie communicates with Bella about wanting to know if they were all gonna be together now. Forever sweetie she tells her.

Our family is whole again, and now complete, until Jack and I have our kids. But adopted children, or made from magic snow. Whichever came first. And she wouldn't be a new born and grow everyday, we'd find away to cast a spell on her to make her grow as fast as Nessie so that they could be friends with each other growing up.

But our child would have a choice, to be with someone mortal or immortal. Because their soulmate would become immortal anyways. Nessie and Jacob didn't have a choice but from the vision it didn't matter they were happy together anyways.

We prepare for the wedding, we have the wedding. We clean up from the wedding. Everyone goes home, and says their goodbyes. This is now and forever. We are one big family. Nothing can or will ever hurt us again. As long as we all have each other.

And the best part is, the Cullen house is just around the corner, but our own house that we share my brother and sister we have each other all the time all the time. Jack will always still have his guardian job and won't always be around but that's really ok with us.

We have forever to be together. Nothing can change that, or the love for each other. Or the love for our friends and family. And there's no treaty line at our house. Not that that's important to us anymore I wouldn't think after Jacob joining us and the wolves helping us once again in a battle.

Now here we 4 all were.... We were laying in the meadow. In circle formation. I have something I want to show you. Bella tells Edward. Same. To all of you. MT: Bella can you hear me? BT: Yeah, I can hear you. Ready? MT: Ready!

We all grab hands, taking down our shield power showing them every memory of when we first met till now, and even into our happy future. Not just when we met our soulmates but my time I spent with Bella and when I came to the Cullen's.

Wow! How are you doing that? Show us again. we have forever. Forever and always, now and forever. Till time never loves out. Both: I love you. We all kiss our soulmates. As we live happily ever after. For infinity.