Chapter 36

Jimin's POV

I was determined to convince Yeonnie's mom. I can't let Yeonnie marry another guy than me. I already lost her once, I can't lose her another time.

Today was Saturday and I'm gonna prove myself.

I called Yeonnie.

''Can I come over now?'' I asked.

''Yeah. She's in a good mood so it'll be easier.''

''*chuckles* I'm on my way. See you later, jagiya~''

I went out and took my car. A while later, I arrived in front of her house.

I got out of my car and went to ring the bell. Yeonnie opened the door for me.

"Jagi~ come in. Eomma! Jimin's here!"

I chuckled and got in.

Her mom was sitting on the couch and was watching TV. When she saw me, she got up and greeted me.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I bowed.

"Annyeong Jimin~ What brings you here?"

"Actually-" I got cut off by Yeonnie.

"Eommaaa Soo Ji called me out so I'll get out for a while. Byee~~" and she got out.

So I was left alone with her mom. I gulped and sat on the couch.

"I came here because I have a favor to ask."

"A favor? What?"

"Can you cancel Yeonnie's marriage?"

She stayed silent and I continued.

"Arranged marriages are for the company. Do you think your daughter will be happy? I mean she can't be with someone she loves and who loves her. I'm sure that she's always thought about how her boyfriend will ask her for marriage but her mom just decided to arrange a marriage for her. She needs someone who truly loves her and marry her because of herself and not because of the money. Yeonnie probably told you that she already had a boyfriend. Well that's me. During the time you were in coma, I was the one taking care of her. And I realized that Yeonnie is not just another girl. She means the world to me. I've already lost her once and I can't bear to lose her another time. I know it's a big favor but please give me a chance, Mrs. Lee, and cancel the marriage. That's all I had to say. Whatever your answer is, I hope it's the best for Yeonnie." I finished my speech with a bow and left the house.

Woh.. My heart is still beating from the stress.. I hope she says yes.

I was walking on the road when someone suddenly jumped on me.

"Ahh jinjja.. You scared me." I said to Yeonnie.

"So? How was it?" She asked me.

"Uhm.. It well went but I don't know what she'll say."

She nodded.

"Doesn't matter. If she doesn't say yes, I know what to do."

I frowned.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

She just smiled at me and ran away.

Ahh jinjja.

///

Yeon Ah's mom's POV

What Jimin just told me made me think. Should I really let Yeonnie marry that guy?

Ahh.. I don't think so. But I can't cancel the marriage. I'm sorry Yeonnie and Jimin..

Yeon Ah's POV