Chapter 27

Kai's POV

Where are they? It's past 8 o'clock.

We're in theater class right now. I'm new to this and it seems like we will act a play soon for a certain Winter Plays where each class will have their own play.

"So I'll pass the script to you and just read it. We'll then choose the characters by voting."

I got the script and it was a romance story. The mains were 2 teens: Minhyun and Eunji.

They were both abandoned and lived in poverty. Then one day they meet and a lovestory begins. Oh.. there's a kiss scene.. Typical romance play.

But it seemed interesting since we were going to vote for the roles.

"So.. There are 2 main roles and 2 secondary roles. 2 boys and 2 girls. Let's start with them. Who shall act Minhyun?"

They suggested some guys:
- Jimin
- Me
- Chan Soo

Then we had to vote. Should I vote for myself? Uhm.. It'll be too conceiting.

"Votes for Jimin?"

I raised my hand, like many others.

"Votes for Jongin?"

Wow people were actually voting for me..

"Votes for Chan Soo?"

Uhmm.. it's gonna be difficult.

"So let's see. Jimin finished with 10 votes, Chan Soo 9 votes and Jongin 11 votes. So Jongin's gonna be Minhyun."

:OOO I won? Wow.. I'm impressed.

"Now for the girl main. Any suggestions?"

- Jihyun
- Yeonnie
- Soo Ji

"Votes for Jihyun?"

Many raised their hands. Mostly her friends and some boys.

"Votes for Yeonnie?"

Most of the guys raised their hands, including me.

"Votes for Soo Ji?"

A mix of girls and boys raised their hands. Normal, she's the kind girl loved by many.

"So.. Jihyun got 10 votes. Yeonnie got 13 and Soo Ji got 7. Yeonnie's gonna be Eunji then."

:OOO YEONNIE'S GONNA BE EUNJI?? :OO That means.. we'll kiss.. o.o

Omg.. Jimin's gonna rage his life.

Jimin's POV

We were walking down the streets of Hongdae, holding hands while drinking bubble tea.

We decided to skip today since there wasn't any important classes.

It's been hours since we're walking around, enjoying ourselves.

We walked and went in a shop and saw a 'couple' section where they would sell matching couple clothes and shoes.

"Wah Jimin let's buy these!" Yeonnie showed me 2 hoodies. Black ones. One with Mr. written on it and the other with Mrs.

It looked cool so we took them.

Then Yeonnie wanted to buy some clothes. She went to the girls' section and chose some sweaters and tshirts.

"What do you think about these?" She asked me.

The sweaters were all either black, grey, or a mix of these colors. The tshirts too. It's too dark for a cheerful girl like her.