Chapter 38

Jimin's POV

"Hyung! Call Yeonnie!" Taehyung said on the other line.

Today should be Yeonnie's wedding. Why should I call her suddenly?

"Why?" I asked.

"Don't ask! Just call her! Bye." and he hung up.

Wow wtf Tae.

I dialed Yeonnie's number and after a few rings, she picked up.

"Jimin?"

"What happened?? Are you okay? Tae called me and-" I got cut by Yeonnie crying.

"Jimin.. I miss you."

It broke my heart to see her like this. I actually missed her too but she's already married.

"Yeonnie.. mian but you're already married."

"I'm not."

"Huh?"

At this point, she had already stopped crying.

"I didn't. I don't fucking care about the company. I can't marry because I don't love Jongin.."

"Omg Yeonnie.. do you know what are you doing? Get back in there! Your mom is gonna kill you."

"Aren't you supposed to be happy?"

"I am.. but I don't want you to ruin your relationship with your mom."

"I don't care. Now if you're not happy then alright, forget it, Park Jimin. I won't bother you anymore. Bye."

"Yeonnie!"

No use. She already hung up.

Yeon Ah's POV

I can't believe that Jimin is not happy with the fact that I am not getting married with Jongin. I thought he would come back to Korea and well yeah stay with me.

I went back home and took some clothes then went out. I think I'm going to stay at a hotel for a while. I don't have much money with me but I know what to do.

I took out my phone and dialled a number.

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Is it Mirae?"

"Ne, nuguseyo?"

"Lee Yeon Ah. Do you remember me?"

"Ahh Yeonnie! How are you? Long time no see!"

I chuckled. Mirae was a good friend of mine but she transferred to another school so we lost contact. Her family owns a hotel so I asked her to let me stay there for a while.

"Of course you can! I'll tell my dad to not charge any fees so you can stay how long you want."

"Ahh gwenchana.. I can pay."

"Ani. Don't;D so when are you coming?"

"Uhm.. now?"

"Alright! I'll wait for you."

I took a cab and went there.

~Next morning~

Jimin's POV

Yeonnie didn't marry. I may have seemed cold on the phone but I'm actually really happy. I am now getting back to Korea.

She's maybe mad now but she won't be as soon as I get back to Korea.

The plane was boarding and I went in. 16 hours later, I was back to Korea after.. after 2 days in America.

As soon as got to the airport, I called the guys and asked them about Yeonnie.