Chapter 15

Yeon Ah's POV

After I made the coffee, we were all chilling.

When Jin's mom came back, we wished her a happy birthday and went away.

*A week later*

I woke up, got dressed, and ate breakfast really quickly.

I was already late.

Class starts at 8, it's 7:45, and I'm still home.

I would usually take the bus to go to school but the next one comes in 10 minutes.

Damn. I'll just run, I could probably make it with 5 minutes late.

I went outside, took a deep breath, and started to run.

When I was a block away, at the corner of the street, a car was honking behind me.

I looked back and Jimin's head was stuck out and he was calling for me.

It was embarrassing.

''Lee Yeon Ah! Get in! You'll be late!''

Aishh..

I went towards the car and got in. I greeted the chauffeur and mumbled a quick 'thanks' to Jimin.

We stayed silent the rest of the car ride and when we arrived, 3 minutes were left till class starts.

We hurried and ran to the classroom, just in time before the teacher closed the door.

**Lunch time**

The boys said they needed to practise for a certain dance contest or something so they couldn't eat with us.

So it was just me and Soo Ji.

I ordered my food and went to our table.

Soo Ji was on her phone, checking some stuffs while grinning from time to time.

I asked her what's up but she didn't want to tell me. Alright, I'll wait.

After we had eaten, Soo Ji suggested that we go look at them practise.

I didn't object. We were bored anyway.

We entered the dancing room, greeted them and sat on the floor, observing them.

They said they were performing a song called War of Hormones.

The song was catchy. And wow, they are great.

I always knew they could sing, dance, rap but didn't expect them to be that good.

Wow.

I was looking at them, then gasped.

I just caught myself staring at Jimin during almost all the song.

His vocals were great and he's such a good dancer *o*

Shit. What am I doing?

Ugh..

They took a break and Soo Ji and I handed them water.

''You guys were great! I was amazed.'' I said as I high fived everyone. The one with Jimin was awkward though..

We all sat on the floor and they chatted, as Soo Ji and I were on our phones.

I peeked at Soo Ji and what she was doing on her phone.

''Yah.'' I whispered to her as I put my arm around her neck.

''Wh..what?'' She looked at me, startled.

''Who's that? Boyfriend?'' I asked, face with the teasing look.